Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

happy belated birthday tiki farm and scd

Pages: 1 15 replies

"Alohaz!
I especially dig this thread as I've been working on our timeline. Fortunately, we've got an accounting software package that shows me every mug from the date I've made it to the date that I retired it. I'm up to about 600 designs in total (stock to customized) since we started 4 years ago TODAY (we opened our doors on Sept. 9, 2000). I'm making a timeline so this is cool!! Can I say... happy anniversary to the Farm!? Ironically, today is also SCD's birthday! Happy b-day bro!!
Mahaloz!
Holden "

I saw this in a differnt thread and figured it deserved more attention. Happy b day to both the farm and scd

Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

[ Edited by: rodeotiki on 2004-09-10 00:16 ]

Happy Anniversary to the Farm and Holden. I wish you continued success. Happy Bday SCD. I will have a drink in your honor. Better yet 2 drinks or more for the Farm and SCD.

[ Edited by: net-tiki on 2004-09-10 00:36 ]

T

Happy Birthday SCD! Congrats to the Farm as well. Here's my present.

Given the difficulties in making a startup business successful, especially one that is somewhat off the beaten track, surviving four years is indeed something to be proud of. I just got my first order from the Farm and I can see why it has been successful- great products and service. Congratulations and many more years of success (I'm sure I'll be making many more "contributions").

Happy brthday SCD

i had the great pleasure of recently visiting a home tiki bar here in murryland, and the proprietors had an amazing coolection of tiki farm. you know who you are eS!!! anyways, the point is, happy birthday tiki farm and scd!

M

Happy birthday SCD & The Farm!!!!!!!!
:drink: :music: :drink: :music: :drink: :music: :drink:

Happy Birthday! You guys are awesome!

Hey Frank & Holden, that's cool! Happy B-day! Did you go for some Lapu Lapus last night?

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2004-09-10 12:17 ]

Mahaloz you guys! Frank's added a good breath of fresh air back into the Farm and although he's only been here a few months, trust me when I tell you that the 3-day birthday vacation that Frank took this weekend was WELL deserved!
Holden

Arrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I met SCD at the first tiki event I ever went to... I was terrified, since it seemed like everyone else knew each other, and I was some sort of intruder. SCD quickly befriended me, invited me to sit with him & his buddies on the bus, looked out for me, and even watched my bag for me! I cannot begin to tell you how I owe this darling man. Mucho mahalos, dear friend, and happy birthday!

Happy birthday also to Tiki Farm, which has also done very, very, very good things for me. :wink:

Best wishes! I first met SCD at the first big ol' Tiki bash, as he was snapping a photo of me leaving the men's room!

First impressions.... hmmm.....! :tiki:

SCD, his leopard fez and his wife were also the first folks from TC I met at my first event the Big Ol'Tiki Bash, nicer people you will never meet :D ...Happy birthday SCD!

You guys are pillars of the tiki society and deserve every warm wish given to you. A real pleasure to have met you both. Happy Birthday.

Chongolio

Hope your birthday weekend was simply splendid, you stylish beast, you. I was referring to SCD, but I believe that can be applied to Tiki Farm as well. Oh keeper of the schedule, I knew you were all like, knowlegeable and stuff, but I had no idea you were all high-powered Super Business Guy and everything. I'm impressed.

Hooray for Holden! You work so hard to spread your excellent tiki art far and wide.

Oh yes...keep making cool stuff for us to buy, please.

Not to take anyones thunder away but according to SCD's schedule Miss Vintage girl has some birthday wishes past due for her as well... Happy Belated Birthday VG :D

Pages: 1 15 replies