Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

invisible kayak

Pages: 1 12 replies

These are pretty damn cool, just hope you dont see bloody teeth coming at you while your in one!

http://www.clearbluehawaii.com/contest

If you enter the contest dont forget to tell them Randy Bain sent ya! I could use an invisible kayak to go with my invisible jet I picked up on ebay from some retired super heroine.

Chongolio

T

Thanks Chongolio, did it twice good luck for both of us.

We're in. Thanks.

I'm in.

You gotta dig the Tiki on the page after you submit the form as well.

T

That's a pretty cool design, but who the hell is writing their ad copy?

"Classical exclusivity is conveyed by the sleek curves and brilliant transparency."

"Classical exclusivity"???

Just say "Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a nerf ball." and be done with it. :)

they could use the money this contest promotion might bring in - they apparently couldn't afford a spell checker or a male model for the picture...

D

" nocturnal exploration" sounds like something that's dirty, but not!

i wonder what things i'll see in the murky waters of Lake Washington?

I can't wait to use it in Mcarthur park!

YEAH! Dead bodies!

okay...not funny. But you know what you'd see if this kyak was in a horror film...

Did anyone see this killer tiki on the page, after you sign up for the contest?

F
foamy posted on Sat, Sep 11, 2004 5:19 AM

I noticed that they said "the same durable polycarbonate material used in the production of bulletproof glass and fighter jet canopies". If that's not a jet canopie turned upside down, I don't know what is. Must'a had a few extras.

I dont think I'd want to use this on Lake Ontario. All I'd end up seeing is zebra mussels, lampreys, and possibly Jimmy Hoffa.

I'm in as well and put in a ref for you Randy. THanks for the link. This clear kayak would be pretty cool in Lake Tahoe. Good luck all!

On 2004-09-11 05:19, foamy wrote:
I noticed that they said "the same durable polycarbonate material used in the production of bulletproof glass and fighter jet canopies". If that's not a jet canopie turned upside down, I don't know what is. Must'a had a few extras.

Hey wait my invisible jet was missing a canopie when I bought it!?!

"Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a nerf ball."

That is some sweet verbage! Personally, I dont care how they write it as long as I get a canopie for my jet!

Unga- I saw that tiki and then clicked straight to T.C. without even thinking about it

Mahlao to all for playin' along,
Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com

[ Edited by: Chongolio on 2004-09-11 19:16 ]

Pages: 1 12 replies