Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hukilau Thurs. Cruise Tix 4 SALE

Pages: 1 7 replies

2 Tickets for Hukilau Thurs. Cruise = $104 (at cost)
please PM me, if interested.
Manic Cat

wah, wah--i knew that this would happen: another Hukilau-less year for me. I can't make it to florida AGAIN. Both Shalom Aloha and I are in grad. schools (class on Thurs. night), the Jewish holiday for S.A, and S.A. can't get time off from work (they just laid off 60% of this staff). It's just not meant to be. :(
Hopefully, I'll get to meet more TCers sometime in NYC.

Have a great Time!!!!

Swanky,
If you have a waiting list, and it's better to return the tix to you for a refund, just let me know.
Regrets,
mc

T

Manic Cat sorry to hear of this, I really hoped to meet so many of the TC'ers, let's keep our fingers crossed for next year for you.

S

Yes, we have a waiting list! I have people who have already paid in fact, hoping spots would open up!

Congrats House of Tiki, you are onboard.

Barakah! For some... Sorry Manic Cat. One of these years...

The Swank Pad Broadcast - If it's Swank...

[ Edited by: swanky on 2004-09-10 13:50 ]

MC

It's good to know that I have helped a hopeful TCer unboard.
House of Tiki--have a gosh darned great time for me, OK! You gotta make up for what I'm misin'. :wink:
"Next year in Hukilau!!"
have a great time everyone.
best wishes,
m

I am looking for 2 to 4 tickets for the cruise. I was saving up to buy them, but by the time I had, they were sold out! My boyfriend and I had talked about getting married on the Tikki Beach, and when we heard it was part of this year's Hukilau, we were way excited to see it! If you cannot go, or know someone who has tickets but won't use them, please let me know. Thanks!

Is it sold out?

The thread you are replying to here is dated from 2004 and is not for this year's cruise.

The 2009 Cruise tickets are still for sale!

http://www.thehukilau.com/2009/entertainment2.htm#cruise

Hope to see you there...happy sailing!

[ Edited by: Tiki J(essica) 2009-01-22 20:24 ]

Pages: 1 7 replies