Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Drunk again

Pages: 1 7 replies

Funny how whenever I get drunk Tiki central seems to be where I go to to "unload". Well I have decided that I will do one more year worth of 3d animation while I get myself prepared to croosover to where I can make a living doing art. By Tiki Oasis I hope to have 4 new Tiki Girl paintings and a serigraph poster that me and Mean Gene will be doing to slang.

Man I just recently told Devil DOll that I was calling it quits as her manager and that got pretty wierd.

Tonight was odd too. There's this motorcycle gang called The Mongols who came to me at a bar and informed me that they've been watching me for the last two and a half years. They were asking me where I grew up and where I went to school and they were telling me where they are currently hiding out form the FBI. It all started to seem kind of familiar. about 10 years ago La Eme tried to recruit me very strongly. When I refused to become a soldier for them they put a green light on me. That got very hectic very quickly. It seemed like once a week I was in a shoot out. I could deal with it then cause I was younger. I'm to old to deal with that shit now.

God I'm drunk.

Hey I just found out my house that I bought last October has gone up in value 75 grand since then, can't beat that nwith a stick. I'm not sure what that means but I hear people say that.

I'm bummed about missing Hukilau this year. There's a specific reason I won't get into why I'm missin it, but believe you me, I am bummed.

Yup, pretty drunk.

Have I ever mentioned what a fan of Jack daniels I am?

Anyways, My friend Stacy, bartender at Alex's Bar in Long Beach, will be modelling for a couple of paintings for me soon. I just got to get off my ass and get that going now.

Drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk...

Did I mention, we're going to redesign Danny's web site. TikiDiablo.com will be the coolest tiki site around soon. Whole new look. We're going to sit down and figure it all out soon and Danny will let you all know when it's ready.

so drunk

Hey since the Brad Pitt movie I was suppossed to work on next was delayed I went somewhere else and started working on stuff for a video game. Guess what my next task is? I got to build a tropical island for this 007 Golden Eye video game. I could care less about 007, but my job is to build a tropical island!!! Oh yeah, I'm feeling that!

so very drunk.

What else is going on? I share to much when I'm drunk. and I'm drunk quite often.

I think I will just go to sleep now. Hope all is well with all my tiki peeps. To the So-Cal TCers I'll see ya at the next thing. to everyone else, I'll see ya at Tiki Oasis. No matter what anyone, including myself may nitpick about, that's still the absolute best yearly tiki event around.

so very very drunk...

I gotta go now.

by the way. I just ordered this dvd player from Hong Kong that is region free and plays MP3s and all that jazz. Turns out it has an European plug. I'm not sure what the lesson there is, but I'm sure that there's one in there somewhere.

Sleep now, I will have forgotten posting this by morning.

S

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
okkay, freak out drunk night for anyone else? I ran into a guy I knew from about 15 years ago that ripped off my screen door and I had chased him down the street. He was REAL nice to me tonight. Leilani Lanes tik bar in a bowling alley. stupid karaoke, I sang Billy Idol! Hope you and Colleen are still on speaking terms. See ya in VEgas on Thursday at my pre party?
Pea

T

1.Great news about the house.
2.Sad news about Hukilau, I really looked forward to meeting you there.
3.Jack is a good guy to know.
4.Is Stacy as hot as I think the other women in your paintings?
5.NEW TIKIDIABLO.com, SWEET!!
6.So will the island be Marquesan, Hawaiian, Tahitian, Fijian?
7.Tiki Oasis is the best? Well I suppose you must be right, there can be only one Rm.135 ritht?
8.European plugs are the rest of the worlds way of saying are outlets are older then yours. :)

Hope all is well, and you head hurts little this morning.

I was in a similar state last night, but I was out and about (oot and aboot). Then I dragged a friend home to my apartment to meet my husband (strangely, he wasnt annoyed by this, at least I dont think he was) and we decided it was a really good time to open this expensive bottle of champagne I had, because, what the heck am I saving it for anyway?

Now my head hurts. and I am out of expensive champagne.

Count me in on the hangover club today too.

I have cut out 80% of my drinking since last autumn, I only touch the hootch 1 or 2 times a month now, and I am not used to my newly lowered tolerance!

I gotta go teach a very technical class today... ooh, I am NOT up for this!

oooh....alexs bar...seen some good shows there...
JD's awwight. it's all good to me...

Right there with ya!
However... I'm only two drinks in, and I'm feeling.... well.... nothing at all right now!!

Damn, I've been off rum for only a month or so and now it is kicking my butt again! Oh how I love to regenerate liver tissue, only to kill it again.

What did I drink... onnly a "Spin Drift" and a "Puka Punch"... what next?!?!!!

-T.J.

Pages: 1 7 replies