Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Central Florida - Hawaii Five-O

Pages: 1 10 replies

K
Kono posted on Sun, Sep 12, 2004 5:00 PM

Damn I'm pissed. I just bought a DVD recorder and one of the main things that I planned to do with it was record Five-0 onto DVD every work day as I've been doing with VHS for the past year or so. I just recorded my first episode Friday; removed all the commercials, titled it, beautiful. Now I go look to see what episode is airing on Monday and they pulled the show from the line-up starting tomorrow!

I emailed them and I'm providing a link so that Central Florida Five-O fans can email WRDQ and tell them to get Five-O back on the &**%$@ air!

http://www.wftv.com/contact/index.html

Even if you don't live around here you can still email them if ya wanna help us out. They only ask your email address, not where you live. Make sure you check WDRQ Programming box and tell them how much you enjoy watching Five-O and couldn't give a rat's arse about "The #$&^$ Parkers." Thanks.

NOOOOO!

I watch Hawaii 5-0 everyday at 4:00 pm also. Now what the hell am I going to do?

I actually just got finished watching the 6:00pm H5-0 on the Hallmark channel, I think they play the same one later on tonight.

I feel your pain my brother.

K
Kono posted on Mon, Sep 13, 2004 4:48 PM

On 2004-09-12 17:19, FLOUNDERart wrote:
NOOOOO!

I watch Hawaii 5-0 everyday at 4:00 pm also. Now what the hell am I going to do?

I actually just got finished watching the 6:00pm H5-0 on the Hallmark channel, I think they play the same one later on tonight.

I feel your pain my brother.

Didja email them??

I got this response back:

"We thank you for your correspondence. I understand your displeasure. Hawaii 5-0 and many of the other classic shows that were on WRDQ are great shows. However, we have found that they bring a limited audience and don't broaden the number of new viewers who will watch the station. Our changes are to attempt to grow the audience for WRDQ. Your complaint is noted and we will keep it on record. We will continue to evaluate what we are doing based on viewer correspondence (such as yours). If we find that we are moving in the wrong direction, we will certainly make the necessary changes."

So email 'em and let them know they fugged up with the Tiki audience. I just thanked the man for his reply and told him that if Five-O gets back on the air I'll be happy to become a WRDQ viewer once again but for now I have no interest in any of their other programs.

I just emailed them.

We need to get everyone else from this area on this.

Please help Central Florida.

K
Kono posted on Mon, Sep 13, 2004 6:37 PM

On 2004-09-13 17:05, FLOUNDERart wrote:
Please help Central Florida.

Please help hurricane ravaged Central Florida. Please help us get back our "Hawaii Five-O."

Mahalo. :(

OK this is officially a Kono and Flounder thread.

Where's the humanity?

Help us get back our H 5-0 !!!

D

ok, ok.. i emailed (it was the cute pictures of the dogs that did it!)

did you see ~ Warner Bros have the movie rightsHawaii 5-O, the movie

ooh george clooney as steve mcgarrett..

K
Kono posted on Mon, Sep 13, 2004 7:49 PM

All the dogs in hurricane ravaged Central Florida are very sad about Hawaii Five-O being taken off the air! All of these poor little puppies need your help! Thank you for your compassion!

Thank You dogbytes!

K
Kono posted on Tue, Sep 14, 2004 10:28 AM

I knew the puppies would get dogbytes to errrr...bite. :wink:

Now, what other images can we use to tug on the ol' heartstrings?

Here's one for pablus:

Please help hurricane ravaged Central Florida. Please help us get back our "Hawaii Five-O."

Thanks dogbytes!

J

Darn them.
I was just saying how Tom Terry did such a good job as a hurricane weatherman and now this.
Just emailed 'em.
Hope it helps.

Pages: 1 10 replies