Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

I've found Mai tai heaven !

Pages: 1 7 replies

greetings, all ! I just stumbled across your site. How cool is this ??!!
I'm presently planning to build a 2 story garage/Tiki lounge in NE Pa., so it's great to find this community.
Once building commences in the next month or so, I will be worshiping at the feet of the "Sawdust Tiki".
Incidentally, I plan to use a 1950's Shuffle bowling machine as my Tiki Bar. I hope it's not a too impure thought. At least i have a few Tiki suitable vehicles at the ready now...a 63 Plymouth Valint Wagon, a 63 Triumph, and a 61 Daimler Sp 250.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here...Oh yeah, I play in an instro band as well...plenty of Link Wray and the Ventures...

kick ass, curse!!! i love valiant wagons... i got a '62 v100 4-door sedan myself... welcome on board!

Mine is a V-200 , Black with blue interior. push button tranny, of course ! Ialso have a 63 4 door sedan parts car. The Valiants, are tooo cool, eh ?
hey johnny Dollar, do you know where I can find a roof rack for the wagon? Just in case i need to take a big Tiki on the road with me.....

original parts are tuff to find, i would suggest car shows, ebay, mopar junk yards, or just google it til you find someone with one to sell. sorry i can't help more...

or maybe fabricate one out of bamboo :)

Pictures, please -- of your project! This bowling maching thing sounds great. Start documenting now and sharing -- please. Would love to see this develop.

M
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.