Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Selling off Large Tiki's....

Pages: 1 10 replies

Hey all, The wife and I have made the desicion to part with our Large tiki poles and masks.
We are going to be selling one of the large (10 ft) Tikis, he is carved palmwood and had been painted brown at some point, We are also selling the two smaller Orchids tiki poles, Also for sale are the wall mounted masks
If you are serious let me know either by a PM, I would prefer tosell them as a lot. But will consider selling pieces individually.
I can't ofer shipping so you would have to either make arrangements to come to Pittsburgh to pick them up, (probably the cheaper way to do it)
This stuff all came from the Connley Inn (former) in Butler They originate from the early sixties, and apparently there are postcards out there showing the layout of the place, (If anyone has one of these lemme know)
well Till later.
Jay

Rustlebeltcat:

Don't do it! (or at least keep a few)

Care to post photographs?

Also, can't you simply contact 800-Call-UPS to handle the shipping?

ups would have to send out their own truck! LOL its a LARGE collection of stuff, If you check out my previous post, Da Big Find, I am pretty sure there are pics as well as a link to shutterfly where I have more pics posted, we are hanging onto one of the larger tikis, (the one with the broken headress) 3 of the wall masks, and the tiki on the white background.

For all interested
go to
http://www.shutterfly.com
the user name is [email protected]
and the password is ratfink
Check it out.

J

Bring 'em to the Hukilau!
I'm sure you'll find a buyer there.
I may have to bring the big truck down there....

My God, Jay!
The stuff in that basement is ASTOUNDING!!!
Did you get it all when you found it? What's the story on that find?
I wish I didn't live so far away in Vegas, or I'd definately buy what you are selling!

Ya Jay!
You're goona make a lot of money on those beauties.

Hey guys, and gals...
Well the whole story is outlined in tmy otherpost that I put up called "Da big find link" I wish I had the time to get off of work to go to The Hukelua... where they would be appreciated.

M

rustbeltcat,
I remember your posts/pics when you first got that stash, some very nice items. I would be a buyer for sure if it was at all feasible, logistically speaking. Those are some great pieces.

Now, I do have an aunt in Pittsburgh with a big ole three-story house... Maybe....

Good luck, hope you do well with any sales.
midnite

bttt

Pages: 1 10 replies