Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Attn: Fez collectors 3 nice ones at SoCA estate sale

Pages: 1 4 replies

L

I don't know anything about these things but I know some people here collect them.

3 nice fez, one with a large rinestone pin (she said these are hard to come by) of the sword thingy. Two were fancy, one, everyday?
I believe the fancy one was marked $30 and the one with the pin and case marked $50. All were in good shape, no moth damage, stains etc.

I know they do half price on Sat. but not sure if these will be. The sale is Thurs-Sat and in North Fullerton. There is an ad for it in the PennySaver. I plan on taking my brother to check out some of the funky sport coats they have so if you are interested or have questions, let me know.

There's also a womans shriner bowling shirt. I did pick up a couple shriner Christmas ornaments. Little fez head guys.

Just a heads up.

[ Edited by: laney on 2004-09-16 12:58 ]

On 2004-09-16 12:58, laney wrote:
There's also a womans shriner bowling shirt.

me! me! me! (Cyn the bowling shirt collector is jumping up and down and waving her arms)

L
laney posted on Thu, Sep 16, 2004 1:04 PM

ok if it's still there when I go I'll get it (hopefully today). I got a good deal on the clothes I got but saw many vintage clothing collectors there.

L
laney posted on Thu, Sep 16, 2004 3:09 PM

OK Cyn, the bowling shirt is yours. It is bright yellow with red accents and embroidery. "Anne" on front and "El Bandito Shrine Club" on back. They also had shoulder patch/pin things so I got 2. $4 for shirt & patches (appairently they used to wear them on their shoulders like matadors and threw some crazy parties)
I also picked up the 1977 "Al Malaikah" book and read about the "El Banditos" (Orange County based who met at the Newporter Inn) There are some funny pics in this book.

I also asked if the fez hats would be half off Sat. She said probably. They are up high on a shelf so will most likely still be there.

On 2004-09-16 15:09, laney wrote:
$4 for shirt & patches (appairently they used to wear them on their shoulders like matadors and threw some crazy parties)

Yaaaaay! Let me know what I owe you for the shirt & patches & shipping -- e-mail me at
cynner AT atdial DOT net and we can make the arrangements.

thanks!

Pages: 1 4 replies