Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

midnight

Pages: 1 6 replies

HH

toker?........ hey im a little messed up, but was missing all you guy cuz i was looking at pics from all the event from days gone by. Awee memoriors...Actually today i was breaking down my bar because im moving and I started to get nostalgic...im not going aware with this sstory im just ramblinmg.

oh i got a free squat shot mug !!! I guess when Tikifarm shipped my VOn FRANco mug a long while back there was a wrapped shot glass in the peanuts , it was wicked thin thought, i put it up againt my regular one and it just seem paper thin.i hope im making sense. You see I open the box and just checke d the item when i first got it then displayed, I keep the mailing box and stuff in a closet. so today when i was packing stuff up, in the epanuts packing stuff was this mug!!!!! go freebies.... Im not giving it back holden it mine.. you here me mine mine mine....runs aways screaming

...cleans pipe... "here ya go, hit this, you'll be seeing spaceships and rainbows soon enough"

D

Sounds like me after a few Chardonnays.

Sounds like me in 15 minutes when I leave work and hit the bar!

Don't cry on our shoulders Mr Hula - I'll never be back - Hula!

You've had plety chances to visit but you always blow us off now that you're hooked up.

Laterz

On 2004-09-17 01:03, hula hula wrote:
toker?........ hey im a little messed up, but was missing all you guy cuz i was looking at pics from all the event from days gone by. Awee memoriors...Actually today i was breaking down my bar because im moving and I started to get nostalgic...im not going aware with this sstory im just ramblinmg.

oh i got a free squat shot mug !!! I guess when Tikifarm shipped my VOn FRANco mug a long while back there was a wrapped shot glass in the peanuts , it was wicked thin thought, i put it up againt my regular one and it just seem paper thin.i hope im making sense. You see I open the box and just checke d the item when i first got it then displayed, I keep the mailing box and stuff in a closet. so today when i was packing stuff up, in the epanuts packing stuff was this mug!!!!! go freebies.... Im not giving it back holden it mine.. you here me mine mine mine....runs aways screaming

Hey David,
It's good to hear from you! Yeah, every so often, we throw in slight seconds/blem's with orders. This happened most recently at the Von Franco show at the Bahooka. Ben & Al were packing up the wares and they were running low on packaging material so they got creative. Did anybody find anything "strange" packed along with their chalice?
Mahaloz,
Holden

T

I almost feel sorry for those that got the Chalice now, because if they did not find that something extra they are always going to wonder "D'oh what was it I missed out on"?

Pages: 1 6 replies