Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Ask me about my recent ebay auction....

Pages: 1 5 replies

I'll tell you what happened.

Some F---ing S--- bag stole my money! Well pretty much did.
I had my wife's motorcycle on ebay for sale, and I went to check the auction status and some f---ing s-- bag got a sniper program and hijacked an account and f---ed alot of us eBay merchants out of auctions and potential money! UGH!

Here is his path of distruction: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=bleastwood&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:UFS

If I ever found the guy who did it.. or gal.. I will rip their f---ing guts out.
f---ing Richard-Noggin! Now it's going to take us longer to get that money for our down payment on the house. Anyone want to buy a custom Harley? PM me.

D

Good gravy! That many people kept dealing with that bozo? The whole point of the feedback system is to warn others of unscrupulous behavior-dump him in the drink!!!

B
H

my entire ebay account is closed because of an error I did not do and I cant get to anyone to talk to so they can fix it. I am sooo upset.

D

If it is an eBay problem or someone misused eBay or "hijacked" an account on eBay, shouldn't you be able to file a law suit in small claims court at least? Seems like you should? That would most certainly get you to someone you can talk to on the phone pretty quick I would imagine.

S
SES posted on Fri, Sep 17, 2004 4:44 PM

NICE BIKE!

Sorry about the auction getting messed up.
As many nice people that there are on ebay there are 10 times as many jerks.

Pages: 1 5 replies