Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Want a room for Hukilau?

Pages: 1 2 replies

B

Aloha folks!
We just got word from friends of ours who were going to be joining us for the Hukilau that they can't make it (they suffered hurricane damage and have family and work issues). We are really disapointed that they won't be there, we were looking forward to hanging out with them. Well, we had their room reservation in our name and now we don't need that room. We'd like it to go to someone who does not have a place yet but wants to join the fun at the Bahia Cabana... that is where our reservation is.

So if you want to take this room, we'll call and have the reservation put in your name. All you need to do is post that you want the room (first person to post here gets dibs) and contact us ([email protected]) so we can make the change and be sure you have a confirmation number. We'd much rather a Hukilau reveler be there than a stray football fanatic, not sure they would wear a grass skirt with their helmet and pads.

Hope you can join us!
-Duke and Amy

P

We'll take it.

[email protected]

Oh yeah - all night uke jams.
I'm there.

S

I have 2 rooms at the Bahia Mar I will be cancelling. If you need a room, email me and I can transfer it to you. But email right away. Very little time before I leave for Florida.

Pages: 1 2 replies