Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Hukilau Booty (image heavy)

Pages: 1 7 replies

This is the stuff I will be vending at Hukilau.

Burlaps

Framed 14 x 22

Mini burlaps 6 x 12

Abstract paintings 11 x 14 on canvas board

Mug paintings.
This pic is of five mug paintings on canvas, I cropped them and thru them all together.

Containers

Postcards
I will have a ton of postcards with one of these four different images of my mug paintings.

Signed Mugs
I will only have 2 dozen of these mugs. I will be bringing the original piece of art but I believe it is already sold.

Giclee Prints

Flame Man Chu 35 prints:

Pele 10 prints:

Bonedaddy 10 Prints:

Hukilau 8 prints

And this

I will probably have a couple more pieces.
5 more days!!!!!!
I can't wait to meet you all.

Original Art by
Scott "Flounder" Scheidly

http://www.flounderart.com

[ Edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2004-09-19 10:44 ]

I predict a complete sell-out at Hukilau! I must have scrolled up/down my computer screen 10x... now I'm cleaning the drool off of my keyboard! AWESOME Flounder... Totally AWESOME!
Mahaloz!
Holden

Great looking work. Wish I was going to be there to purchase some of it. Good luck at Hukilau!

vw

ill be waitin at noon on friday to get my mits on some flounder goodies

B

SUPER Work Flounder. Can you imagine how much more you would have without Frances?
Can't wait to see it all

8T

If I weren't already the proud owner of a Flounder original mug painting, I would SWEAR that those were photographs! Great job Scott. And for those of you who are lucky enough to be attending the Hukilau, don't wait to see Flounder in person or you will miss your chance at a beautiful piece of tiki art. (This has been yet another unpaid testimonial from 8FT Tiki)

Oh ya! I'm gonna go broke this year! Flounder Rocks!

Bravo my friend!! Your work is truly amazing. I am proud to have you a part of my event. I can't wait to see you and give you a long awaited hug and check!!! Gotta have another purse for my collection too.

Pages: 1 7 replies