Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Have the Smokin' Menehunes Play Your Luau!

Pages: 1 7 replies

Hey, I know this is a bit of self-gratification, but:

The Smokin' Menehunes will play your gig (if it's within our sphere of influence) at $200/hr, 2 hour minimum.

Avoid the rush, sign up now!

Aloha/mahalo

I'm hoping to open a Milwaukee area tiki bar in about 1-2 years time. When I get an idea of when it will happen, I will definately be trying to book you for the grand opening party. Maybe if you have 2 years notice, the drive wont be so bad!

On 2004-09-19 17:31, finkdaddy wrote:
I'm hoping to open a Milwaukee area tiki bar in about 1-2 years time. When I get an idea of when it will happen, I will definately be trying to book you for the grand opening party. Maybe if you have 2 years notice, the drive wont be so bad!

I have truly wanted to visit Milwaukee as I am a beer and cheese lover (but not necessarily in that order).

(what made Milwaukee famous made a loser out of me...)

Fink, that would be great. Would be nice to see a tiki bar in our neck of the woods.

Next year at Minnie's I'm going to get you guys up here for a Polynesian extravaganza. Count on it.
Hey, where's that cd you were talking about? I've heard your music, but haven't seen you play yet.
You're sphere of influence? That's wherever there is Tiki brah.

Can I hire you guys to play my next party?

Please?

Disease?

Fleas?

Cheese?

K

Hey finkdaddy -- I'm originally from Madison, and come home once a year for a visit (from Florida). Maybe I can get my band Haole Kats!!! to come up that way for a gig in brewertown? Let us know when you get ready to open!

Kanekila

[ Edited by: Kanekila on 2004-10-11 09:52 ]

[ Edited by: Kanekila on 2004-10-11 09:52 ]

Kanekila,

Are you kidding? I would LOVE the Haole Kats to play here!! Everything that you have posted so far has been a true delight, in fact, I played everyone your stuff at a tiki-bash I threw recently and it was a big hit.

I'm not sure on a lot of facts yet, especially an opening date, but I'm thinking it wont happen until late next summer or maybe fall.

If you are interested in playing, I would be honored to have you. Please PM or email me with your info. (like what equipment I need to have for you, your cost, how many bottles of rum you guys will need, etc. :wink: )

Pages: 1 7 replies