Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday Shipwreckjoey and FreddieFreeLance!

Pages: 1 9 replies

I just noticed that it's Shipwreckjoey and FreddieFreeLance's birthday! Will there be a party at Mr. Tiki tonight?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!

http://www.fallingcocos.com/

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2004-09-21 10:22 ]

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2004-09-21 10:25 ]

B

HappyBirthday ShipwreckJoey and FreddieFreeLance. How come you are hiding. lets PARTY
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birth day joey and freddie, Happy Birthday to you.
Wheres the partay

Happy Birthday to the two of you! Congrats on surviving the craziness and staying tiki through it all.

Happy B-Day Braddahs!

Thank you, and Happy Birthday ShipFixJoey! No party at Mr. Tiki for me, I can't drive anywhere 'til the State sends me a new Drivers License! Luckily I went to the Bali Hai on Sunday for Dinner & Mai Tais.

Thanks all and right back atcha freddiefreelance,'tis indeed a grand day for a birthday. No Mr. Tiki for me either. I try to avoid downtown on Padres game nite (unless I'm goin' to the game). I will however be heading down to the Bali Hai for dinner and drinks with the ohana about 6ish, if anyone wants to join us you'd be most welcome.

Shipwreckjoey asks if there is a free birthday "mystery drink" at the Bali Hai. Mystery Drink Servers take Shipwreck to "Mystery Wiseguy Room" in basement and is never seen again.

Satan's Sin arrives in time to console Mrs. Shipwreck.

Happy Happy Birthday Bithday!
Best wishes to both you fellas,

Chongolio

Happy birthday! And now for some tikis:

Chongolio - "Bithday"...take out that tongue stud when you talk to me!

Satan's Sin - Too much bondage...not enough discipline!

floratina - which one is my birthday present...oh what the hell, I'll take 'em all.

You can tell I had a good birthday. I'm staying home today shootin' the sh*t on Tiki Central instead of going to....WORK!
That's my birthday present to myself. ALOHA

Pages: 1 9 replies