Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: new items on ebay

Pages: 1 5 replies

B

Hi-
I am selling a few Kahiki items on ebay.
I just listed them today 9-21. I am selling these for Michael Tsao owner of the kahiki. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=3931824124
plz email with ??? thanks for your interest
bdler3

[ Edited by: bdler3 on 2004-09-21 18:11 ]

any other fun stuff?

thanks for the heads up!

B

yes there are three items total. just do a search under kahiki and they will show up. or look under me bdler3
thanks

The listings quote Tsao as writing:

Even though we are be able to use some of the artifacts in our new facility at Morrison Rd, Gahanna, Ohio.

What does that mean? Is he refering to the plant that makes the frozen food (same road and city) or is there something else? I ask because one does not usually refer to the type of appliances I'd expect them to use at the plant as "artifacts." Maybe they've decorated foyers, offices and meeting rooms at the plant with Kahiki decorative items. If so, I want a plant tour.

B

Yes they have decorated the plant and offices with the old artifacts. There is also a retail outlet for the frozen food at the plant but is not yet open.

B

I also have a tiki cup, engraved with don the beachcomber. on the bottom it says hand made. the top of the cup is red and the bottom is tan. can anyone help with info on this. thanks
barry

Pages: 1 5 replies