Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Adrift in LA

Pages: 1 7 replies

TIkiTOny,

A saw your wares at BlueLink/HydroLab on Abbot Kinney in Venice - LA.

Love the new design.

T

Hey Christiki, I just found this thread. Glad you like the new designs! We're having a tough time keeping the clothes in there! THey be selling too fast! Hopefully all the new designs will be up on the website soon! Hope your liking your Tiki Hut sign!

[i]On 2004-10-06 19:58, tikitony wrote:

Hope your liking your Tiki Hut sign!

The driftwood design is excellent and the large white letters are very noticeable.

I feel Adrift of a tropical island whenever I look at it!

(PS - I bought a framed print of "the Luau" menu from a vendor wearing an "Adrift" visor, who met you in Huntington Beach. Adrift apparently is gaining in popularity!)

My mom bought a really cool adrift T-shirt at Hukilau and she loves it. I couldn't buy one because I need a XXL, and they only had XL with them. I will definitely have to get one online, very cool shirts.

got a great grey moai shirt at hukilau, and ill be damned if this aint the most comfy t shirt i own.......i too am sold on the adrift tee's

T

sitting here in the sunlight, reading these replies pumps me up! I'm wearing the "kon tiki" in brown, and I do have to say, it is the most comfy shirt I own as well... except for all the other adrift shirts I have! I'm working on the concept design for the new catalog, and very excited! Marcus doesn't even know what I'm up to! (Marcus started adrift)..

M

Love my zip up Adrift sweater, the Moai is the coolest, great unique design. The Chicks dig it:-)

Pages: 1 7 replies