Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

What Cartoon Charachter might you...you know.

Pages: 1 27 replies

What cartoon character, (animated or illustrated) can you see yourself maybe having a few too many and waking up with?
This of course is hypothetical.

That Daphne from Scoobydoo is a has a curious mind...very intriguing...but she's a bit of a tart. I have always thought Dennis the Menace's Mom was quiet and prim on the surface...but...what lurks beneath that conservative haus-frau-exterior? A tiger I think...

D

Clutch Cargo...with pals Spinner and Paddlefoot.

Jessica Rabbit!

Josie AND the Pussycats!

Meow!

F
foamy posted on Wed, Sep 22, 2004 7:13 AM

Snow White.

I asked my wife this question before I posted it...I figured she would choose a charachter that I remind myself of...Yosemite Sam or Groundskeeper Willy.

Without hesitation, she chose Roger Rabbit. Co-star of the film with the Ragin's tauntric consort, Jessica.

Wow, small world

I better not come home for lunch and see that cartoon car parked here.

Betty Rubble...what a babe! Brilliant actress, too.

After reading a post by Aquaorama I have my answer...

http://www.french-kitty.com/PageFlip.html

On 2004-09-22 06:42, The Ragin' Rarotongan wrote:
Jessica Rabbit!

Holli Would

If she would never stop bringing me drinks... the little chick on the Hukilau banner above!

I had dated this one gal years ago and we talked about this, she had a crush on one of the Transformer robots... I called her my closet clunkie.

On 2004-09-22 12:16, Unkle John wrote:
I had dated this one gal years ago and we talked about this, she had a crush on one of the Transformer robots...

Transformers: More than meets the eye!

This is insipid male wish-fulfillment crap that is completely unrealistic and fruitless.

I'd pick Kim-Possible

Sabu

I've always been a sucker for a ditzy dame with vintage style - Betty Boop

Well, hmmmmm.

My first answers came in pairs for some reason.

Betty and Veronica

Jane and Judy Jetson

Daphne and Velma

Starfire and Raven from the that super hero show my kids watch. Same show, different experiences. :)

S
SES posted on Wed, Sep 22, 2004 1:08 PM
A
M

Assuming that Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl is not quite of age yet, I'd have to go with Nancy's Aunt Fritzi:

i'm glad no one said "Bugs Bunny in Drag"

D

Not yet,at least.

Some of those answers pose a sub-question...

Which animal cartoon character...

The socio-biological ramifications of the sub-question require rum before I can answer.

Jessica Rabbit
Arial, the mermaid (when she's not 1/2 fish)
Daphne from Scooby Doo

It's ALL about the redheads!

-Z

Oh crap, I almost forgot Daisy Mae from Lil Abner!

Thank God The Tiki Bar Is Open
Thank God The Tiki Torch Still Shines...

[ Edited by: Feelin' Zombified on 2004-09-22 17:57 ]

Mcgee's Alice, Major Motoko Kusanagi, But most definitely AEON FLUX!

Satan's Sin wants to take this one back to his spaceship.

johnny bravo

[ Edited by: tikijackalope on 2005-01-14 02:12 ]

This reminds me of something that happened to a friend of mine a couple years ago. He was a fan of underground trading cards with nude cartoon charactors and had a topless Little Mermaid in his wallet when it was stolen (I never asked why). The wallet was recovered, its non-monetary contents having been scattered all over an alley, and the police bagged each individual item as evidence. When he went to the station to claim it, an officer handed him each item and asked if it was his, whereupon the officer would dictate the name they had given each item to another officer who checked them off a list. The other officer was a student in a computer class my friend was teaching.
"Drivers license" - "check""library card" - "check""nudie cartoon card" - "check"
Oddly, I think he still carries it (again, I don't ask why).

Pages: 1 27 replies