Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Hukilau mug

Pages: 1 26 replies

If anyone that couldn't make the Hukilau is interested in the mug they offered, I bought 2 hoping someone could trade me something maybe they have 2 of. It's #58 of 300

Hi Mai Tai! I sent you a PM.

just to let everyone I have traded the 2004 HUKILAU mug . I had alot of offers and it was a tough choice but I made one . Thanks to everyone that pm me for a trade , sorry to all of you who didn't get a mug.If I would have know the response I would have gotten on the mug I would have bought a few more but my wife controls all the money (fortunatefor the both of us)

I've got an exrta Hukilau mug too. But, I think I'll smash it up and blend it into the next Hukilau bar. (but then again, if YOU can per$uede me, I might think other. pm?)

I had a purple one but I gave it Ken and Heather Pleasant/Kiegs20 cause they were our Hurricane Bro's!

S

We have about 40 left we will be selling. I have to figure out who picked them up and didn't that pre-paid, and I have to get all the shipping stuff together that I abandoned in the room Saturday. But once I get back caught up, we'll post the mug sale offer here first, and then a Dutch aution on Ebay for the rest.

Thanks for trading and not sellingon Ebay!

Can someone post a pic? Thanks.

Put me down for one please, thanks!

S

TD

Just when you thought that you didn’t need anymore mugs!

So now I need just one more.

Awesome!

I want one. Do you accept PayPal?

I'm down for one once you set a price and some shipping let me know! - Also the best way to get you the $$$$.

Thanks in advance

K
Kono posted on Sun, Oct 3, 2004 6:00 PM

Put me in for one please. Thanks.

If there is a list for the left over mugs forming, put me down. If not, put me down anyway. Thanks Swanky

tj

LL

If there is a list please put us down too! Thanks!

T
TNTiki posted on Sun, Oct 3, 2004 9:19 PM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:23 ]

Must...possess...MUG. Yep, I need one. Maybe one of those should go into a museum exhibit somewhere on the 2004 storm season under "things that were disrupted".

K
Kanaka posted on Mon, Oct 4, 2004 6:15 AM

Swanky,

Please put me on the list for one also!

Thx,

Kanaka

H

Me too please!

BB

I'd REALLY like one if any are still available. THANKS SO MUCH!

Ditto!

T

put me down as a possibility.

Sign me up for one!

HRT

Sign me up Too!!

S
Swanky posted on Mon, Oct 4, 2004 5:41 PM

The remaining mugs will be put up for auction on Ebay. It will likely be another week before the whole mess is straightened out and then there will be a notice here and through the Hukilau news about the auction.

It will be a Dutch auction and all the remaining production mugs will be offered then. There are a few artist proof mugs we will offer later.

We have a huge debt to get out of. The items that were to be auctioned at the Mai Kai will be offered on Ebay as well soon. We would appreciate your help in getting some much needed revenue to try to get Hukilau to break even this year.

T

I would like one too.

Let us know when the auctions start. I want to help out. I am definitly going to try to attend Hukilau 2005 and will bring as many of my friends as I can. I don't want to see the event go under because of debt.

Please could i get one?? Thanks!!!!

Pages: 1 26 replies