Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Anyone remember OC spooky house?

Pages: 1 3 replies

Growing up in OC, in the 1970s there were not many spooky, abandond old houses. The only one which I remember sneeking into to scare my self and my pals was an obscure place called the Reuter House.(SP?)

It was a Victorian made of Redwood, and was on a busy street in Santa Ana, across the street from a car dealership.

Did any body else ever see it or sneek into it? I think it burned in the @ 1980 and soon after was demolished.

The only other place...spooky in '60s and 70's OC was the Greenbrier...anybody ever sneek in there for skateboarding or so see if it was haunted while empty?

I remember an old abandoned house in Fullerton (could that be it?) I think it was next to a Moose Lodge or Elks Lodge. I think it belonged to a mayor or something. And the son of the family murdered his mom and dad. Anyway when I was 15 years old a bunch of my friends and myself snuck in there and explored the place one night. It was totally freaky. The worst part about our little adventure was that the Police showed up and we got taken to Fullerton Jail. And our Parents had to come pick us up. I told the police officer that we wanted to find out if the house was haunted and he replied "the house is haunted....BY THE POLICE"
Take Care,
SPERMY

here is a good list of haunted places in California:

http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/california.htm

Pages: 1 3 replies