Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Mud Wrestling info wanted?

Pages: 1 4 replies

Has anyone on TC built a Mud Wrestling pit, preferably one that is moveable?
I've been given a free evening in my wifes nightclub to hold evening of outsider entertainment and i thought an evening of wrasslin' would entertain me, so i came to the one place i thought i could ask and find the info i sought.

back in college, we used a garden hose to turn about a 5' x 5' area of our backyard into a wrestling pit. it was so much f*ckin' fun!

i would never do that to my lawn now. but honestly, i don't think we actually did too much damage to the lawn. the only real mess we ever faced was getting the combatants throught the house to the shower.

w/ a large sheet of pvc or a large baby pool you could be in business!

have fun (& thanks for rekindling some great memories!),
tc

There's always room for Jell-O!
:tiki:

No Jell-o or oil or any foodstuff, the clubs cleaner is so bad food would just moulder away, where as mud will wash straight off.
I'm thinking of using tarp over some soft stuff , but was wondering if anyone had it all worked out.

T

I love this board, someone has a question about mud wrestling, and someone here has actually done it!

Me? I'd go to Home Depot and get some plastic sheeting, this stuff should be thick enough. You could alway double it up. That and find the large infaltable pool. And you are in business!

Pages: 1 4 replies