Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Hukilau artists

Pages: 1 4 replies

So I took home a Black Hawaiiano Tiki Diablo mug, this is a beauty! Love the bright green inside glaze, mug wieghs a ton, one of my new favorite mugs.
Also Benzart #50, words and pictures do the Tiki no justice, it is a masterpiece, I finally own a Benzart. One of his larger pendants, a Long Ear.
Got a Tiki Tony Drawing, getting a frame for this today, have a spot ready on the wall, his drawings and paintings are fantastic, My next purchase will be a Tiki Tony Painting, cooool stuff.
Got the Flounder mug, killer design and getting one of his paintings is 2nd on my list, that was quite a corner of talent in that area of the room!!!
Got the Hukilau mug, great color though I was really drooling over the purple one with Derek print. Missed the Crazy Al mug and am kicking myself.
Getting a print from the incredible artist Donella, I gazed at the unattainable painting throughout the day, perhaps the rooms most beautiful artwork if I had to choose.
The carvers blew me away, I got to the room very early and watched as the Tikis poured in, friggin' amazing! Kreepy Tiki, Lake surfer, The Dude from Stuart, FL can't recall name but had a really nice group of large carvings.
And the Menehunes everlasting Leis and other goodies and the original art by TwistED, I need one of those Tiki's also. I missed alot, my head is spinning:-) Applause Applause

Hey McDougall, great meeting you at Hukilau. If your still interested, I'd love to do some trading. The monkey pendant you made is very cool, I must have it.
http://swampfirelounge.com/

Tolds you I was forgetting people, Doug's art rocks, I'm going to make me a trade now.

B
B

Higi, Don't forget to add yourself to the Rockin' artists at HukiLau. The piece you had was realy super, more so in person. We gotta find a way to get topgether for some carving sessions. So glad to have finally met you as well as all the other TC Artists who were there.

Pages: 1 4 replies