Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: big rip-off artist on ebay

Pages: 1 6 replies

Beware "artshalf". I think I may have been raped for a cool tiki lounge sign.This sucks!!!. Have been waiting a month for the item, no response on emails. SHIT!!!!

Is seller based in Hong Kong? There's been a glut of pseudo 'neon' Tiki Lounge signs on eBay UK starting at a penny. The shipping charge is huge and I imagine the sign itself (if it ever arrives) is a piece of crap. If the deal is too good to be true, it usually is.

Hopefully it's just slow shipping, if it is based in Hong Kong. They may have just shipped it surface, which can take an age.
So there's still hope.

Trader Woody

D

its the same sign sold at Spencers. not super sturdy, but its fun to watch it blink.

On 2004-09-29 01:31, dogbytes wrote:
its the same sign sold at Spencers. not super sturdy, but its fun to watch it blink.

I bought one of those for my Tiki porch, but soon got rid of it. The Tiki part of the sign blinks real fast and I found it anything but condusive to relaxation. Good for a party, but not much else. Target has a nice little Tiki lounge sign that I'm thinking of getting.

Trader Rick mentioned

Target has a nice little Tiki lounge sign that I'm thinking of getting.

You might wanna hurry. All the Targets I know of have clearanced those.

For a new item, these signs from Target do actually look pretty cool. Here's what I did with mine:

Yea, it was like the one at spencers....that we will not see till next summer....F#%KKKKKK!!!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies