Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Modesto Tiki bar?

Pages: 1 8 replies

TM1

I was listenting to KFI coverage of the Scott peterson trial, and they mentioned that Scott used to hang out at a Modesto Tiki bar.....

Any info?

i would venture a guess that it was minnie's. i work at the jr. high school right by their house, and minnie's is fairly close. but shoot, i never saw him there. plus, minnie's is right next door to the sex shop, so i guess it sorta makes sense since scott peterson is such a perverted cheater scum-bag. but then again, the tiki (which is literally down the street) is right next door to the tropics....which has hourly rates. so i dont know, now im second guessing myself.

thanks for the info...

Cheater? Scumbag?

You forgot to add "murderer" to that description!!

I will be so happy when they find this prick guilty!!

Now, if they could just execute Mark Geragos with him, that would REALLY be something!!

On 2004-09-29 08:51, tiki mick wrote:
I was listenting to KFI coverage of the Scott peterson trial, and they mentioned that Scott used to hang out at a Modesto Tiki bar.....

Any info?

Hmm interesting, but do you or anyone else know anything about dec 23/24th 2002 concerning:

Tiki Lounge 932 McHenry Avenue; Restaurant where Kim McGregor and Robert Watrous had drinks on December 23, 2002

Here is a quote from the Scott Peterson trial testimony:

GERAGOS: Okay. Now she (Kim McGregor) calls you back at about 12:30 and she says she remembers she dropped off a jacket at a friend's (Robert Watrous) residence on Tuesday morning and she said her friend, who's Robert Watrous, had left his jacket in her car on Monday night so she returned it to him on Tuesday morning. She did not have his phone number, so she'd go over there after work and have him call you, right?

BROCCHINI: Yes.

GERAGOS: And then that same day you got a call from him?

GERAGOS: And he says he was sitting at a bar at a place called Dewz, D-e-w-z, downtown when Kim McGregor sat next to him?

GERAGOS: And he says that was on the 23rd of December?

GERAGOS: And that he says he never met her before, that he began talking and drinking until Dewz closed down and they went to a place called the Tiki Lounge and they drank there until 2:00 in the morning, right?

GERAGOS: And he says McGregor got cold so he let her wear his jacket?

BROCCHINI: Right.

GERAGOS: And then at about 2:00 o'clock he walked her out to the parking lot, thought he left his keys inside the bar, this Tiki Lounge, right?

GERAGOS: So he asked McGregor to wait. He went in. When he came back out she had left, right?

Or anything else that might connect to the Laci Peterson case? any little tiny thing has my attention.

Or does anyone know, anything about, or, if any of thise individuals frequent Tiki Bar on Mchenry ave?.

Matt Laolagi, Robert Watrous, Ava Frey, Kim Mcgregor, Jeff Salado, Gregory Raposo,Hali Kapea.

If you feel more comfortable telling info please email me on [email protected]

thanks a lot

wildflower

Interesting first post wildflower.
Welcome to Tiki Central.

On 2005-09-04 22:56, Unga Bunga wrote:
Interesting first post wildflower.
Welcome to Tiki Central.

Thank you Unga Bunga...nice to be around...

Are you a resident of Modesto and did you know of the significant connection to the Tiki louge, at Mchenry in Modesto, and the Laci Peterson case?

No,
Just welcoming you here, that's all.

On 2005-09-05 10:03, Unga Bunga wrote:
No,
Just welcoming you here, that's all.

Thats fine,thanks...now I just hope somone knows somthing and comes around...

wish you a wonderful evening...

Wildflower

Anyone have any info??? Please let me know!

Skov

Pages: 1 8 replies