Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Knott's "Scary" Farm - the Tiki Lounge of Terror...

Pages: 1 6 replies

I have no idea where in the park this will be, or what it is about! But Knott's "Scary" Farm is usually a good time for all (try to go on a weeknight though...)

Here's what Knott's says about it on their site:
Tommy Tomb in the Terror Tiki Lounge - Say that one five times fast after a couple of drinks!  Quick wit and a sharp tongue serve up a plethora of laughs as you watch Tommy launch verbal assaults on your fellow fans.  Feel the love!

S

hmmm, I'm gonna be at Knotts on the 14th... so this place is in the park??? wheeeeee

I might not be able to make out there, but I'm sure gonna swipe that image for future halloween parties!

-Z

Ak! Another Halloween attraction with a tiki-themed area! I thought we were the only ones!

Just to let everybody know, a number of us NW Territory Tiki centralites have been working on "Baron Von Goolo's Museum of Horrors and School for Wayward Girls", one of several attractions at Portland's "Scream at the Beach". One room of particular interest to us (and the cause of myany sleepless nights) is what we lovingly refer to as "The Disenchanted Tiki Room". Less a tiki bar than a weird Oceanic museum, this room boast fruit of the combined talents of several of your tiki bretheren, most notably our much-beloved and respected Tikitronic, who was responsible for all of the amazing carvings in the attraction.

If you're going to be in Portland October 1st through the 31st, I highly recommend you check out Scream at the Beach, the Northwest's largest Halloween attraction. Details can be had at http://www.screamatthebeach.com.

End of plug.

T

I was introduced to the idea of these Halloween scary barn tour thingys and hayrides while in Michigan... it has now become popular in Ontario, I am happy to say! We never had these when I was a kid so I have to enjoy them now as an adult. My favourite part is always the Haunted Hay Ride...

Hey, I maybe I like to host a TC member or 2, who's into gettin tanked at Bong's and going to Knott's Scary Farm?

Knott's Scary Farm/Halloween Haunt has a live show for 2012 called The Tonga Tiki Terror...

Knott's Halloween Haunt: Tonga Tiki Terror

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION- The spirit of the evil, terrifying Tongan Creature unleashes its horrible terror as it fills the theatre and stalks an unsuspecting human.

The show utilizes the puppetry work of Scott Land

Youtube: Tonga Tiki Terror

Surprised this was missed by all the TikiCentrallians. Then again, the show did get rather poor reviews...

Mice Chat: Knott's Scary Farm live shows

[->>King Bushwich 33rd on Hulu.com

Pages: 1 6 replies