Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

kreepytiki raffle

Pages: 1 4 replies

does anyone know who won the raffle? I'm assuming it wasn't me since I don't have a big Kreepytiki sitting in my house , actually I do but we bought that one at the bazzar. Just curious to know who was lucky enough

C

My friend Liz Morton, who I brought to the party won second prize.

Cheers!

aloha all , sorry about the delay on posting the pic's of the winners due to the fact that we lost a memory card which had the pics of all the winners so far we have a bunch of hukilau pics but only a pic of the 3rd prize winner. I'm sure we will find em .due to the hurricane we had to do it(raffle) on friday night. instead of saturday.sorry again about the delay.Jaksin

Talofa, PolyProud here, winner of the 3rd prize raffle and proud new owner of kreepytiki tiki by Jaksin whom I'd like to thank for autographing afterwards. It is greatly displayed in our "PolyProud Siva Studios Polyhut"
Never win those raffle things, glad to have purchased those tickets. Kreepy Tiki, you guys are a bunch of great people as well as talented artists who definitely know and exhibit the Pure Aloha Spirit. Big Mahalos for pointing out the person claiming to be with PolyProud passing out his business cards to gain business through association, there were many who approached our group stating the same. This person who is known here in South Florida for his parasite tactics feeds off other groups and their aloha, I was even told he was given early access to the room saying he was a part of our performance...NOT! Beware Hukilau of this false piece of s_ _ t. I have spoken with Swanky who said he will make sure the people of Hukilau who were present will know it was POLYPROUD, in case you recvd business cards from Tama Leao's. The Chiefs will take care of the matter Poly Style, and unlike how Jason may say, this is not Polynesian folklore.
Did'nt mean to get sidetracked there, but hit a nerve, new here to TC and wanted to first give big Mahalos to Jaksin and tribe for having the raffle and pulling my ticket. Gotta come check out your studio and vice versa. I know the future has many possibilities of working together for events and parties we do where a need for tikis to be displayed is a sure bet.
Hey, I'd like to check out the pics too for our album. I have a home video that was shot by my Dad (you know, the guy who loves the 1950 Mercs, like his chopped ledslead)and is kinda neat and has a bit of everything, let me know if you'd like a copy of it.
FaaFetai Tele Lava
(Thank You Very Much/Samoan)
Talani-Polynesian Proud(PolyProud1)

not a problem bro!! I still cant beleive that some rat of a guy will try to pull off some shit like that .infuckinkredible!!! anyways , it's good it was brought out to light and hopefully he wont ride on your hard work if we can help it. we do look forward to having shows/ parties together with you guys in the future fo sure. i'll keep you posted on the video as soon as i talk to loonatiki about it. keep it tikified fer now, Jaksin

Pages: 1 4 replies