Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Johntiki's Latest Addition! It's a girl!

Pages: 1 17 replies

J

Hello all - just wanted to share my good news with all the TC ohana!

Bridget Katherine Knott - born Thursday September 30th at 9:49 AM - 6lbs. 13 oz.!Mother and baby are doing great and will be home today!

T

CONGRATS!! On a beautiful baby,with a beautiful name, my best to you both, I am sure she will have a beautiful life.

D

hey ~ she's a cutie! aloha to the newest member of your family.

elicia
ps: my "kids come with hats" theory is holding true!

She's absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations, I know you are proud :D

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!

Super good vibes your way, what great news!

--> additional props and congrats :)

U

Great job, she's gorgeous!

Is that a tether on her ankle? What kind of crime can you commit in a hospital after only two days on Earth to deserve that? Maybe the nurse ordered a teether and spelled it incorrectly on the request form.

Oh, Johntiki! She's PERFECTION! I guess this excuses you for not making it to Hukilau :wink:

Congratulations!!

Congradulations John! She is a cutie. Looking forward to meeting you, maybe Hukilau next year.

Aaron

I

Fantastic News .... another child in the DC/Baltimore area who will grow up in a tiki-loving environment. We will have to clebrate soon with mai-tais.

Congratulations to your entire family.

Vern

T

Congrats to the Knott family. We'll all have to get together and celebrate soon.

Yay! Another reason to buy those teeny-tiny grass skirt & coconut bra sets!

Wow, a little human, and perfect at that! Its amazing what unskilled labor can do!
Congrats and God Bless her!

T

Congrats!

Teach your children well...

TR

congratulations!

J

Thanks to everyone for the kind words! Last night was Bridget's first night at home and she did fine - kinda scared her big brother but he's adjusting. :) Celebrations are definitely in order with the local crew!

On 2004-10-02 07:18, Ukulare wrote:

Is that a tether on her ankle? What kind of crime can you commit in a hospital after only two days on Earth to deserve that? Maybe the nurse ordered a teether and spelled it incorrectly on the request form.

That is actually a security bracelet that prevents anyone from stealing the baby and taking it out of the hospital - if you get near the elevators it will actually set off the alarm, stop the elevators and send the hospital in complete lockdown mode...how scary is it that we live in a world where we have to worry about crap like that with a newborn baby! But no incidents to report with Bridget so all is good!

Congratulations to you and yours John! My wife and I are next (November 10) and are expecting a little girl as well - can't wait. This will be our first. All the best to the Knott family!

TikiTimbo

Mucho Congratulations!

Pages: 1 17 replies