Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tiki Signs Still For Sale...

Pages: 1 6 replies

Due to early departure of Hukilau I still have a bunch of stuff left over for sale. These signs are great for your tiki bar or room and are all handmade and carved. I have two Aloha signs available and four of the popular Mele Kalikimaka signs. Only $25 each and just a little extra for shipping.

Please PM me if you are interested and we can talk payment and shipping info...

These are now only being made available to the tiki people of TC...

Thank you for your time!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2004-10-04 00:23 ]

Lake bro

Howzit? Hope you enjoyed Hukilau. I never really had the chance to chat with you.

I hope you did well and sold some stuff. Your carvings are awesome.

Now that I think of it we should have worked out a trade. Damn!

It's a shame you had to run away because of the hurricane. Me and the wahine took off at 7am after drinking till after 5:30am. Cut short but still a hell of a time.

See ya next year?

Original Art by
Scott "Flounder" Scheidly

http://www.flounderart.com

[ Edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2004-10-04 06:43 ]

BB

Heya!

Last year I bought a xmas sign from you & it is terrific. I see that Aloha sign & would like to purchase that one too. Are any still available? THANKS SO MUCH!

Flounder... great meeting you, if ever so shortly! It was great seeing your work in person... even more impressive. I did alright... not even near to what I had hoped had there not been that bit o' weather. It was worth the trip to meet everyone though and get my work out there.

I'm up for a trade still if you are... I will email you pics of what I have still...

Bob... I'll hold an Aloha sign for ya... look for a PM coming your way right about now regarding details...

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer on 2004-10-04 11:46 ]

hey lake surfer, we successfully transported the big tiki guy from ft lauderdale to baltimore, maryland. he was very snug inside his sleeping bag all the way back :) everyone loves him! we are very proud of our new boy...

lake surfer, some time in the next month, i need to arrange a time to come up a get me a tiki from ya, we were the ones from champaign,il at hukilau, im so glad i finally found a great carver who lives close enough that i can go pick up from, and wont have to worry about outrageous shipping costs!!!

Mahalo for the compliment... I look forward to seeing you...

Pages: 1 6 replies