Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Does anyone miss Bigbro?

Pages: 1 11 replies

We need you back Mr. Sven!!

Bamboo B,

Why don't we all just go over to Sam's and will buy some Mai Tai's and do a 'Gangsta Lean' for Bigbro.

Just every time I think of the word 'Vitco.' :)

Yes, but we will only be lacking him for another couple of weeks. In the meantime, he does answer his emails...

Hey maybe he is enjoying himself. I think he should stay in Hamburg another month (I'm still not finished with "Love in the South Seas")! :D

[ Edited by: Atomic Cocktail on 2002-09-19 09:54 ]

Who is this "BigBro" you guys keep going on about?

I've heard stories about a rum-soaked German performing lewd acts on Tiki idols throughout Europe recently.....

:tiki:

T

Don't forget the party sightings! He's showing up everywhere, apparently, with a foxy redhead!

I've got some mugs I promised to send him for signing my BOT and returning it. I hope he returns soon before I end up selling them on Ebay.

Hey waitaminnit, don't sell those mugs yet. Send 'em, if Atomic and Vintage Girl have not wrecked my pad completely yet, they will be waiting for me then...
I am fine, just all work no play: When on a film shoot, one does not have much of a life. But last weekend I went to Berlin to see Lee Hazlewood live, and my friends from KBZ/Fuzzy Love.
The race for the Tiki Farm Bash is gonna be a tight one, yesterday a lead actor got sick, and I lost a day, but we think we can catch up, so that after shooting all night Friday the 27th, I still will catch my plane to make it to LAX on Sturday...

Hey Bigbro,

Did the KBZ ever put out any more Exotic Trilogy CDs? I have parts I and II, but the original notes said they were going to do 7.

~Hanford

Big Bro,
Cramming the flight, etc. shouldn't be too bad. At least you have some practice "Chasing Busses"!! See you at the "BASH"!!
p.s. now if there was an El Toro Airport, it would take 2 hrs. off the cram!

On 2002-09-19 23:32, hanford_lemoore wrote:
Hey Bigbro,

Did the KBZ ever put out any more Exotic Trilogy CDs? I have parts I and II, but the original notes said they were going to do 7.

~Hanford

No, they haven't, but they are thinking about a selfburned 3rd CD. I have their three original cassette compilations of Tabu/Caravan/Quiet Village...
Will let you know when.

Pages: 1 11 replies