Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Martini Madness in Thrillville 11/4/04

Pages: 1 7 replies

Election will be over by then, time for MARTINI MADNESS! Pete Moody's OLIVE OR TWIST? will be screening co-hosted by myself (Will the Thrill), Monica Tiki Goddess and Otto Von Stroheim, with PROJECT PIMENTO performing live, plus assorted cocktail-themed shorts, Thursday, Nov 4, 9PM sharp at The Parkway Speakeasy in Oakland
http://www.thrillville.net
http://www.projectpimento.com

will there be Martinis served?

I've already voted 3 times through the mail! I'm going to start drinking Martinis TONIGHT!

[ Edited by: dangergirl299 on 2004-10-08 16:04 ]

No, unfortunately, the Parkway only has a beer and wine license. Drink enough and it won't matter, though. I mean that we don't have martinis. The election will still matter. Unless you drink a LOT.

Martini Tease!

I'll think about it...

To watch a movie about martinis and not drink one would be just cruel. I'll have to get my Martini Action on beforehand.

T

Any room for a guest from Chicago?

I arrive that afternoon!

T

On 2004-10-08 22:01, tikibars wrote:
Any room for a guest from Chicago?

I arrive that afternoon!

Great! I'm looking forward to your visit. I'm sure you'll be visting the new San Francisco Trader Vic's. Perhaps we should set a date for that weekend as the official Tiki Central Trader Vic's Grand Opening party!

Maybe we should serve wine and beer in martini glasses....we did concoct this phony "exotic cocktail" for my "Tiki-Sploitation" shows, using wine-based pseudo-vodka and rum (Tofu Mai Tais?). There is also a great neighborhood bar called Baggy's by the Bay we can hit after the show.

Tikibars - sure thing, email me directly to remind me a couple days before so I can guest list ya - [email protected] - aloha, Will

ps maybe you can donate a prize?

Will's right about Baggy's, Jen--their martinis are good and they're only a block from the theatre! Pre-flick martinis all around, I say...well, or Manhattans!

tikivixen

Pages: 1 7 replies