Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Tiki Oasis CD/Shirt from Clouseaux

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hey everyone- Clouseaux is offering tiki-centralites BOTH our Destination Oasis CD/EP AND our Destination Oasis tiki shirt for only $10 (for both together). The CD and the shirt were released for Tiki Oasis III and will not be re-pressed. Supply is limited - shipping inside US is $3.31. To ship outside the US postage is $7.55.
Please SPECIFY SHIRT SIZE.

buy with paypal here(domestic orders only): https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=eltorquemada%40msn.com&item_name=Destination+Oasis+CD+and+Shirt&amount=10.00&return=http%3A//www.clouseaux.com&cn=PLEASE+SPECIFY+SHIRT+SIZE¤cy_code=USD

[ Edited by: hypnotiki on 2004-10-23 14:33 ]

Count me in if you have shirts in XL...
i tried the paypal site and encountered
some difficulty...will try again later.
listen to lagoon a lot...looking forward
to the ep!

Sounds like a great deal!
Can you provide the overseas shipping cost please? (Those $5 airmail envelopes that you can stuff with pretty much whatever you want might be the easiest for all destinations outside the US).

Cheers,
Trader Woody

I think that the pay pal site is finally up and running again. I just updated the link so we should be good to go.

We did however have some problems getting through yesterday --I got this from the pay pal site:
"PayPal has been experiencing technical problems which have caused intermittent availability for members attempting to use the site. PayPal and eBay teams are working at full force to fix the underlying issues and improve site access. We sincerely apologize for the situation and appreciate your patience."

If you still are having difficulty, email me ([email protected])

With regards to the overseas shipping costs, your idea sounds reasonable. ($5).

Thanks!

Hypnotiki Idols & Charms

[ Edited by: hypnotiki on 2005-06-22 08:29 ]

RB

Pay Pal link is working fine now. Placed my order..can't wait!

ordered mine tonight.....couldn't pick
a size for the t....make mine xl if you
have one. thanks!

Just fired off my order...wheeeee...
If you check this please make my shirt a extra large as well...Thanx

Ha! Now the link is working, but Paypal is closed for maintenance...

Will try again - save a pack for me!

Trader Woody

Just got my order sent, along with a second payment to make up the extra postage.

I forgot to mention - could you make the shirt a Large one?

Cheers,
Trader Woody

Doh! I just sent my order as well...did I mention I need an X-Large shirt?

Pages: 1 9 replies