Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

want a tiki bar for my backyard

Pages: 1 8 replies

T

I would like to build a small tiki bar in my yard. I have search the web but the seem a little too pricy...
I am in Miami, Fl...
Does any of you have sugestions of how to accomplish my wish???

On 2004-10-10 17:42, tikifun wrote:
I would like to build a small tiki bar in my yard. I have search the web but the seem a little too pricy...
I am in Miami, Fl...

I think I might know why you weren't able to successfully search for something on the web...

Tiki Bong discusses the importance of good grammar with new members of Tiki Central.

T

I can get all the help possible...
English is not my first language.
I am actually taking English grammar lessons.
Please feel free to correct me. It will only help.

Tikifun -- here is a thread to get you started, an absolutely beautiful tiki back yard --

Try going to the "search" function and typing in yard and you should find plenty of ideas --

meanwhile, check this out:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=5793&forum=7

On 2004-10-10 20:57, Tiki_Bong wrote:

On 2004-10-10 17:42, tikifun wrote:
I am in Miami, Fl...

I think I might know why you weren't able to successfully search for something on the web...

At first I thought...what a jerk. Then I saw you're from HB. That answers it all.

Tikifun,

Welcome to TC. Stick around, ask more questions. We'd all love ta have ya. You might try sending a PM (Personal Message) to some of the people who posted the tiki bars that you saw & liked. I'm sure they'll be glad to give you some cool tips. I sadly don't own a tiki bar (at the moment) but that will be changing soon.

Here's a great bar (indoors, though):

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=1718&forum=7&42

When you get started, make sure & tell us how it's going, & maybe post a pic or 2.

Aloha,

A 2

On 2004-10-12 19:19, tikifun wrote:
I can get all the help possible...
English is not my first language.
I am actually taking English grammar lessons.
Please feel free to correct me. It will only help.

TikiFun,

Just havin' a litle fun my international new best friend. Hey! If you want to really get goin' with this English craze that's sweepin' the US, hang with me bruddah!

You know what? (question), I like you (BS). I think we're gonna open a joint-checking account together (swindle).

Why don't you PM me with one of your major credit card numbers and I'll bet you all set up.

Hong Luse!

You should try Kreepytiki in Miami, they were at Hukilau this year and their work kicks total ass! You could probabaly do a pick up to save on shipping.

Pages: 1 8 replies