Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Just when you think you've seen it all....

Pages: 1 11 replies

B

....someone else thinks of yet another way to jump on the Tiki bandwagon. And no, this is NOT my auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11837&item=5526668534&rd=1

I would NEVER intentionally bleed on a tiki!

Tiki deep in the heart of me...

P

And I'm not sure if this is blasphemous, or whether it's even appropriate to make blood offerings to tikis in the first place.

Speaking as a male, the whole concept just boggles the mind. There's just some things the fairer sex should keep as mysteries.

Well, it looks like the tikis are enjoyin it.

M

Kinda gives a whole new meaning to "a swank pad" (sorry, Swanky).

All I can say is wow! Theres a line about something that bleeds and doesn't die from south park that might fit in here but it might be out of line - so I'll just think it out loud. Do the pads need to have tikis on them? Just not sure?

B

Having taken Health class years ago in a VERY conservative Southern high school, my question is - what are these things for?

On 2004-10-11 21:44, BaronV wrote:
Having taken Health class years ago in a VERY conservative Southern high school, my question is - what are these things for?

Cocktail napkins.

A Tiki Cheers To You

And I thought the tiki tissue dispensor through the nose was pushing it, what's next tiki toilet paper?

That is out of control.

On 2004-10-11 22:49, Unga Bunga wrote:
Cocktail napkins.

hehe, good one Unga

Pages: 1 11 replies