Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Free Flight to Stockholm in November, Anyone?

Pages: 1 4 replies

don't know if anyone remembers but i went to stockholm back in june. unfortunately, stockholm's tiki bar, the tiki room, was closed on the days that i was there.

anyway, good ole unreliable RYANAIR is giving away FREE FLIGHTS at http://www.ryanair.com to all sorts of places, including stockholm.

i just booked a flight there for wednesday november 20, returning thursday november 21.

the flight cost around 20 quid for the taxes.

tiki emi's away in the states for work that week so i'm flyin' solo. anybody up for a tiki rendevous in sweden?

just thought i'd give folks the heads up in case anyone else wanted to book a cheap flight.

unfortunately ryan air doesn't go to spain or i'd be all over tiki jet setting, oh well.

however, they go to a ton of places - emi & i also booked another pay-for-the-taxes-only flight to austria.

good luck.

:tiki:

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2002-09-20 06:55 ]

btw, i would have waited to see if other dates would have suited other members better but kinda felt i needed to jump on the offer while i could. they've been giving away free flights for 2 or 3 days now & they're going like hotcakes.

sorry,
chris

Ack, I've just tried their website and the return trip is now £49!

Thanks for the heads-up though Chris. That would have been a great TC adventure. Hope you enjoy yourself (& find the Tiki bar open this time!).

Trader Woody

did you play around w/ the return times? maybe arriving/leaving earlier/later?

Yeah. Unfortunately the only freebie I could find was to arrive the day earlier & leave the day you arrive, which kind of misses the point of the trip!

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 4 replies