Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Any Enchanted Tiki Goblets available?

Pages: 1 8 replies

I'd like to purchase one if anyone has a lead. Thanks.

Go for the Mount Bumatay from Gecko:

For more info here's the thread:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=10887&forum=5&start=0

[ Edited by: Hakalugi on 2004-10-15 09:59 ]

They have repro's of those at the KIng Dollor stores where I live. They come in 4 colors and are in the candle section as candle holders.But they are good for either drinks or candles....I can get some for folks if needed while they have some left.
Guess I better add that they look like the Disney mugs with the smile/frown on each side....

[ Edited by: AlmostHuman on 2004-10-15 12:37 ]

Are you talking about the ones Tiki Farm & Shag did for the 40th anniversary? I've only seen them on eBay and they sell for a hefty sum. I wish I knew someone who had one...

They look a lot like the one in the pic in the link at the front of this thread.They come in black,yellow,brown and a kind of tan color.On the bottom is a sticker that says #12461 Sahara Tiki candle holder4.75" Lancaster Colony Cincinnati 45242.

A bar in my area serves beer in clear version of the smile/frown goblet. They tell me the goblets are available new from a supply company by the gross.

TraderMatt, is this the one you're looking for?

(Photo borrowed from Smogbreather's post in the thread:
Enchanted Tiki Room Anniverary Official Press Release

Yeah, that's the one. The other one I'm interested in is the similarly colored one that looks like it has a crooked hat on it. Both Shag/Disney ETR items.

Pages: 1 8 replies