Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

A Very Royal Celebration--King Kukulele's Birthday Party on Saturday, 11/20

Pages: 1 6 replies

H

The King is having a milestone birthday in November... he's our emcee, our entertainer, yes, sometimes our clown... but most importantly he's our friend. Please plan if you can on joining us on Saturday, November 20th for a celebration.

The details are still being worked out, but it'll probably be somewhere in south LA county or north Orange County. His birthday is actually Friday the 19th, but more people can probably come out for a party the evening of the 20th, so that's what's in the works.

More details to come!

Name the place and time and I'm there!

MG

Cool!
Ukulele jam session!

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2004-10-17 15:02 ]

I won't be able to attend unless you throw the Party at Sam's Seafood!!! I will be getting married there on that day!!! It would be cool. We could share banqet rooms. We will be getting married and having the reception in the hidden village. It's just an idea.
Later,
Spermy

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale on 2004-10-17 23:47 ]

P

Agh! I am having my High School reunion that day. I think Glamourcon is that day, too.

Krustiki and I will be there!

H

Just in case anyone stumbles across this older thread... the party's been moved to the King's akshul birthday, Friday Nov. 19, and the full deets can be had in this thread:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=11529&forum=4&7

Pages: 1 6 replies