Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

When's someone planning a party for Tiki Bong?

Pages: 1 11 replies

Well.

(Hey, I'll bring the band...)

You can play as long as it is not a farewell party, in which case you won't be invited, apparently.

$cR#W the B@$T@rd$!

Bong ~ if you will make plans to come to Seattle, and i'll throw you a big ol alcohol-infused soiree.

On 2004-10-22 22:19, dogbytes wrote:
Bong ~ if you will make plans to come to Seattle, and i'll throw you a big ol alcohol-infused soiree.

The BOng (I think it's real smart to speak in the 6th person (that's the 3rd person but with 2 personalities)) actually has familiar ties with the great Northwest.

As a little bongster, I spent many a Summer in Tacoma, Puyallup (I always wondered if folks in Puyallup had more incidents of polyps), and Seattle. I had people that claimed to be related to me asking me to give them sponge baths there.

I love the Northwest, I long to do weird things (again) without clothing in the woods. Where big trees grow (pun intended) and blackberries scratch at my ankles.

As a city slicker, I always thought it weird that trees and other plants could grow without the assistance and guidance of humans. I never knew they could do that without the help of PVC piping.

And I love you Dogbytes, but without the obligatory expensive dinner first.

In addition, as of this very moment, I love everyone (in a verdant way) because I want them to report positive, lengthy, stealth-like reports on me.

But until then, goodbye and non-denomitive being bless.

Speaking non-denomitively concerning bans and current events in Puyallup...
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/196371_spookban22.html

[ Edited by: mrtikibar on 2004-10-22 23:48 ]

Bong Rips!
(where have I heard that before??)

On 2004-10-23 00:28, RevBambooBen wrote:
Bong Rips!
(where have I heard that before??)

You just didn't finish it.
Bong Rips His Clothes Off!
Arrrrrr!!!!!!

H

And we all love you Bong.

P

I'm throwing a party for Elka Bong.

I'm bringing the rum and the uke to his house.

Heck, I'll throw some cheap confetti and wear festive clothing.

I've heard the Smokin' Menehunes and I wanna jam widdat steel braddah.

Ron Pampero sound right?

Why don't we have "International Tiki_Bong Day" the day after "International Tiki Day?" The 2nd Sunday of August sound good to everyone?

Freddie wrote:

"Why don't we have "International Tiki_Bong Day" the day after "International Tiki Day?" The 2nd Sunday of August sound good to everyone?"

A marvelous idea, old chap. I'm there, in a verdant way. As a matter of fact, I'll attend any party for anyone who uses words like verdant in conversation and wonders about polyps in Puyallup...gee, I thought I was the only one. snif

XOX to Bong,

tikivixen "verdant" greene

XOX to TikiBong

get it on,
gang the bong,
get it on

Pages: 1 11 replies