Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

On the Air in San Diego!

Pages: 1 5 replies

TM

The morning show on channel 9 & 51 in San Diego will be Tiki Themed tomorrow and BarTiki is supplying some of the decor, so check it out. We'll be heading down from O.C this afternoon and are thinking of going to Mr. Tiki Mai Tai Lounge. If so we'll be there around 8pm.

T

[ Edited by: tikichic 2005-10-06 07:06 ]

Thanks! I'll watch for sure --

Am picking up a friend near downtown tomorrow -- if clear skies, we'll be going to a cookout; if raining, will prob. drop by Mr. Tiki -- what kind of shirt will you be wearing? Either that or pls just send a little per. msg w your cell.

TM

On 2004-10-19 15:57, Satan's Sin wrote:
Thanks! I'll watch for sure --

Am picking up a friend near downtown tomorrow -- if clear skies, we'll be going to a cookout; if raining, will prob. drop by Mr. Tiki -- what kind of shirt will you be wearing? Either that or pls just send a little per. msg w your cell.

Sorry SS, didn't see your post 'til this morning. Were you able to make it last night?

TM

On 2004-10-19 15:17, tikichic wrote:
That's KUSI morning show. Is Rod Luck doing the reporting? Where's it being televised from? A restaurant, home or ?? I'll have to watch!

Sounds weird, but I don't have a lot of details and being from the O.C., I don't get the show. I do know this: It's being televised from outside the station and they'll be a band.

Nope -- too rainy ---

Pages: 1 5 replies