Tiki Central / California Events

Flounder & wahine @ Tiki Ti Friday Oct. 29th

Pages: 1 20 replies

Anyone want to join us?

We are arriving Fri.
Sat we go to Palm Springs.
Sun back in LA

Any suggestions for things to do in LA.

Flounder is doing a show in Palm Springs. Don't pay any attention to Pablus. He is not to be feared. He and Meg are to be entertained in the lavish style in which they wish to be become accustomed.

FlounderArt,

Can you swing by Huntington Beach for a drink? Post if possible.

(I am really a nice guy)

Yeah I have been talking to the Boos and we are planning on coming to Huntington Beach on Sunday.

You going to be around? I know it's trick or treat time in all.

(really nice guy) LOL

[ Edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2004-10-21 06:47 ]

MG

What up Flounder,

Where's the show in P-Springs gonna be? I'll try to check it out. I've been needing to get over to M-Modern Gallery anyway. Will you have any time to get to San Diego? We'll hook up somewhere.

Bring some serigraph ideas.

Gene

http://www.fallingcocos.com/

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2004-10-21 08:24 ]

Gene, the show is at M Modern on Saturday night. Should be pretty cool. We will be in Palm Springs in the afternoon.

There's no way I can make it down to San Diego, I wish I could. There is also no way I can get any serigraph ideas ready by then either, way to busy. I'm still interested though.

Let me know if you can make it to Palm.

Wow, both Flounder AND Pablus here within a week on each other? Such good fortune for the Hoitis!

Hey Flounder, are you goin to stop by Sam's Seafood for drinks or grinds?

let me know, i can do a fly by there.

Tbird.

KK

Coincidentally, I will also be in Los Angeles to set up a trade show that week. I'm also looking for things to do when I'm not working. Of course, the Tiki-Ti is number one with a bullet. I'll try to be there that Friday if possible.
No hurricanes in LA, right?

Tiki Bird, I'm not sure if I will make it to Sam's or not. To tell you the truth I really don't know anything about the place.

Kava King, Definitely try to make it to Tiki Ti on Friday night it would be nice to meet you.

I will be in the Huntington Beach area on Sunday.

CA

Oooo,.... Hollywood on Hollow'eekend... EEEK.... do not go anywhere west of TikiTi... expect delays... major mad house...Scarrrry

not as bad as Sunday night will be... but a traffic jam of kooky freaks is always fun...

Hope I see this Fishy paint master at some point good times for sure!!

Hay C'Al!!? Aren't you the DD that night?

CA

at some point that Fri Night I hope to be at some Gala, some where, with
many large breasts in costume all around me...if that place is on the way to or around the TikiTi I'll be there.

CA

Looks like the boobs will be all covered up....bring your snow board not your surf board!!! it's snowing in Cali! or at least up north.... it's supposed to be Hot Dry and Windy... It's Cold Wet and Windy....
Did get some carving done today the rain showers dumped on the folks next door my side of the street was Sunny! Sub tropical Storms! Flounder is dressing like El Ninio this year for Halloween!!!!

[ Edited by: crazy al on 2004-10-27 22:41 ]

On 2004-10-24 22:37, RevBambooBen wrote:
Hay C'Al!!? Aren't you the DD that night?

you mean the "Dare Devil"?

Man, you have no idea how I wish I could be there to wish the Flounder a warm welcome at Tiki-Ti! I'm going to be occupied by taking a tour a Pixar studios that day, one of the few things that could keep me away from such an occurence. Have a blast, and PLEASE everybody, make sure Flounder feels welcome that night!

Damn I don't own any warm clothes!

Layers you say? Like four or five Aloha shirts? Or I can keep warm from the inside with a flask full of rum. Yes I like this idea.

Humuhumu, wish you could be there. I guess I will have to wait till the Hawaiian Inn gathering where we will dance the night away.

Got a PM from Flounder tonight (fri.)that he lost all of our cell #'s . Tried calling his # several times but Verizon is on glue!! tonight. Anyone who is back or at Tiki Ti try to call him.......Ahh fuck it. He's a big boy. He can finger it out. Arrrrrrr!!! Flounder lost in L.A.?

Cool!!! (just what we need!!!)

MG

Anyone else going to Palm Springs for the show?

Boooooooooooo!!!! Oooooga Boooooooga !!!

Flounder!!!!!!!!!! You will warm up today with Santa Ana winds!

(happy hallooooweeeeeeen)

CA

ya' hot dry and windy!!!

sorry i missed ya...... sh'ts

Pages: 1 20 replies