Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Ebay TiKi 6ft currently only $98

Pages: 1 11 replies

T

Hey Tiki Central buy this back to school tiki by TiKi tOny thanks... :sheckymug:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=908506927

tiki, not geeky!

[ Edited by: tikitony on 2002-09-26 18:28 ]

[ Edited by: tikitony on 2002-09-28 11:50 ]

T

currently only $75 bones!!!
tHanks -TiKi tOny

T

Tony

He's mine!

Trustar

Hey Trustar,

How many times have you said that in your life?

T

I'll be very happy to hear that this will find its home in a tiki centralite's home! Hope someone doesn't snag you at the last minute like Gecko's work.
tHanks -TiKi tOny

Congrats Trustar! TIKIBONG, you are on a roll my brutha. You've been cracking up Stephanie and I all week! I'll see you this weekend so you can give me a full report on how my little friend is doing. The one you picked up from us at the Tribes. I got a mug you can hang from yo neck.

turn off the sprinklers fast!!!!

Hey Ben should we or shouldn't we?

T

Tony
I got swooped! When I was away at the Bash in San Clemente someone stole him right from under me. Damn!!!!! I know it was not one of my Iiki Central buddys since I kept track of them for just that reason. The nerve of some people! Well thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me anyway.
I'll keep an eye out for the next one.

T

Hey trustar, Did you get my private message?
I have another exactly the same. $95+ shipping if your interested, this will save me the hassle of ebay, My pops has a paypal account or you could come pick it up in Camarillo 93012 if you're still interested. My others have sold for $150 and the last two went for $200+ so You'll be gettin' a pretty good deal, but school has started for me and I won't have time to carve for a while and I need the money. Thanks -tOny

T

Tony

Your on dude! No I did not see any messages but that neither here nor there, we are connected now. For future ref: [email protected]

Shoot me a note off-line with the paypal info and we can get this show on the road. We would like to take the drive and pick him up if that is cool.

Thanks

Trustar

T

Grrrrreat! (sorry, thats the tony-the-tiger in me) I'll email you soon but you're welcome to pick it up and pay then or paypal, gotta go to class right now though so see ya.
-tOny

Pages: 1 11 replies