Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

who wants to be the next to read "how daddy became a beachcomber"?

Pages: 1 12 replies

V

Here it is, round 4. Check out the history here :
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=11268&forum=1&14

I finished the book, and loved it.

Here's the new rules : the first centralite who reply to this message with a translation of the following sentence will be the next to read it :

"J'aime les français, j'aime Virani, j'aime jouer du ukulélé sur la plage avec mes amis, et j'aime Bong".

Good luck

J'aime les français, j'aime Virani, j'aime jouer du ukulélé sur la plage avec mes amis, et j'aime Bong".
Wait a minute, I got this....
Virani Loves Bong.
No wait...Virani has the hots for Bong.
Umm.. Virany would like to host an intervention for Bong in France.
Ya that's it

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-10-21 12:43 ]

Although I would love to read the book at some point, I don't have the time right now. But I will gladly give the translation to whoever emails me first. Is that cool with you Virani?

V

On 2004-10-21 13:51, vintagegirl wrote:
Although I would love to read the book at some point, I don't have the time right now. But I will gladly give the translation to whoever emails me first. Is that cool with you Virani?

Yes, yes, but I din't think it was that hard to translate this small sentence about beach, friends, France and bong...

OK, I was just contacted by someone but they don't have internet access right now, so I will post the translation for them:

"I love the French, I love Virani, I love playing the ukulele on the beach with my friends, and I love Bong."

C'est correct, n'est ce pas?

V

That's correct.
The winner (or you) can PM me the adress where it has to be send.
Congratulation, whoever you are, and have a nice reading.

Wait a minute, I thought there was an actual list of people. Are we changing the rules as we go along?

V

On 2004-10-21 14:45, Pacific Andy wrote:
Wait a minute, I thought there was an actual list of people. Are we changing the rules as we go along?

No, there is no list, and no rules.

D

Hey Virani,
Did you plant your Palm Tree?

Yeah, I'll wait my turn, and read through the film of a thousand smudge-stained hands. But I'll read it, if it's the last thing I do! NO MATTER WHAT OCCURS!

When my turn to read it comes up, I'll wear cotton archive gloves.
I'll even keep chocoalte, grape juice, pomagranate seeds, volatile inkwells, and my pet skunk out of the room, unlike the usual routine in my house.:) No offense to any various black and white mammalian New World mustelid species, bless your hearts.

On 2004-10-21 19:39, ZebraTiki wrote:
When my turn to read it comes up, I'll wear cotton archive gloves.
I'll even keep chocoalte, grape juice, pomagranate seeds, volatile inkwells, and my pet skunk out of the room, unlike the usual routine in my house.:) No offense to any various black and white mammalian New World mustelid species, bless your hearts.

You should be wearing BAMBOO fiber archive gloves. :)

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-10-22 11:23 ]

I actually woke up at 3:00AM (in the morning!) and sat bolt-upright thinking of that. I am soooo busted! :lol: Thanks!

Pages: 1 12 replies