Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

lookin' for a vintage aloha fez hat. anybody got one?

Pages: 1 2 replies

aside from tikis I also collect vintage shriner fez hats, does anyone else? I trade ,sell , buy, pimp, and yes even steal tikis (only when in danger of course)and am willing to work something out with anyone who has one.they are heavily jeweled and read "aloha" in front.thanks,....Kreepy tiki jaksin

Yes, I too am part of The Brotherhood of the Fez! I actually came into a collection of 6 to start out with from my father-in-law, including the white "Lady Fez" (yes, for the ladies), and have all vintage fez (fezes? fezi?), except for the newly released leopard fez...which I might even wear to The Bash this next week!...maybe take a picture or two with TikiKing if he is there (would anyone recognize him without his fez on?).

Anyway, back to your question of a location of the Aloha Fez. YES! I do know where one is. Email me if you haven't found it yet and I'll tell you where to get it. And yes, they will ship it to you. I'd rather not post as to where it is so that at least you'd have a shot at first dibs on it. If you've already located one, let me know and I'll follow up and post where it is here on TC and then whoever wants it can get it.

SugarCaddyDaddy

youre help is greatly appreciated, lemme know email me directly at: [email protected] thanks for everything,kreepytiki jaksin

Pages: 1 2 replies