Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Some lovely doormats....

Pages: 1 6 replies

S

wow, the tiki bar one is great....

Thanks for sharing. Those are cool.

I picked up a Remove Da Slippahs doormat at Tiki Oasis IV and it's holding up very well.

T

It's odd how even a So California company - Beach Blvd Swimware - has no concept of anything related to the beach scene.

Even though I spent a majority of my life living, loving, loafing, lighting, lounging, lapping off Beach Blvd, let's face it - it's a shit hole of a blvd.

And if one wanted to create some sort of moniker that would inspire 'beach living' in the minds of inlanders from coast to coast, why would you select 'boulevard' as part of the name?

To me, 'boulevard' inspires gritty city living, and not care-free beach a-go-go living.

(have I ever told you that 80% of small businesses fail within 5 years? Now you know why...)

**** PLEASE NOTE ****

I, at this very moment, do not know if this company is owned completely, or in partnership, by any TC member. Please do not tattle on me because if you do I'll kill you with my little Elvis one day.

D

what about Hollister Surf Co "beachwear"? ahem, i had to live in Hollister, and the beach is 45 miles away. Hollister is not hip, not enough to have a company store..for that you'd have to drive 49 miles to santa clara (another land-locked beach town, i suppose)

but i do like the tiki bar mat too.

TR

House of Tiki on Newport Blvd has those too.

Pages: 1 6 replies