Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Bag of Thoughts - Buy Now!

Pages: 1 8 replies

Right now, you can purchase a large, small bag of previously unreleased Tiki Bong thoughts never before unleashed onto the general pubic.

What would you pay for this once-in-a-lifetime-offer?

But wait. If you order now, you'll get the Tiki Bong razor sharp newbie-shreading wit machine with 29, count 'em 37, bolt-on attachments.

Don't sit alone in the middle of Michagan for one moment longer! Order now and instantly be transported to beautiful Florance & Normandie in oh-so-gracious South-Central L.A.

Love and reach arounds

Tiki Bong LLP

Bong Rips!

D

Do you give bulk discounts?

I'd buy'm but.....no plce to put them.

I'll take the glow-in-the-dark travel size if you gift wrap it with a big, fat car bow on top.

when does tiki_bong go public? i'll buy 100 shares...

[ Edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2004-10-30 12:49 ]

Oddly enough, I don't really puff the weed (much).

On 2004-10-29 21:43, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Right now, you can purchase a large, small bag of previously unreleased Tiki Bong thoughts never before unleashed onto the general pubic.

(Emphasis is Fred's)

I'd post what I found from a Google Image Search of "General Pubic," but modesty forbids... :lol:

On 2004-10-30 22:45, freddiefreelance wrote:

On 2004-10-29 21:43, Tiki_Bong wrote:

(Emphasis is Fred's)

I'd post what I found from a Google Image Search of "General Pubic," but modesty forbids... :lol:

If this was posted by any TCer other than Bong, it could be written off immediately as a typo...curiously, I find myself questioning, "What DID he mean by that?"

Keep us rolling (on the floor laughing) Bong!

Don't be a mommy's moai!

[ Edited by: Bamboo Dude on 2004-10-31 09:32 ]

Pages: 1 8 replies