Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Wildboyz, anyone?

Pages: 1 4 replies

Anybody here a fan of Wildboyz on MTV? Their show was on MTV's Sunday Stew, but the new season is going to be on MTV2. In February, MTV2 will be part of basic cable in the U.S., so any cable company that shows MTV will also have MTV2.

In the meantime they were asked to make a commercial for a new Nintendo game and one of the lions decided not to cooperate with the handler. There is a finished commercial and a "making of" on this link:

http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=48bbe2cb-8caa-4ad7-88e8-a615eff3375e&page=newsmain

Check out the "Making of.." it's hysterical!

That is funny , My favorite was when they played football with a ham and a pack of hyenas .

What did that lion do with her claws? Must have lost them during the lions/hyenas ham football game!
I'll bet that's the same "wild" lion that clocked 'em when they were running around dressed up in a two-man zebra costume. Those guys must have 9 lives.

UB

Dressin up like giant bananas and runnin through a pack of Gorillas in Africa was pretty funny.

On 2004-11-02 23:31, ZebraTiki wrote:
What did that lion do with her claws? Must have lost them during the lions/hyenas ham football game!
I'll bet that's the same "wild" lion that clocked 'em when they were running around dressed up in a two-man zebra costume. Those guys must have 9 lives.

Actually they filmed the commercial at a southern California wild animal park, the Zebra bit was actually filmed in Africa. They always have animal trainers on set so the definition of "wild" is a bit fuzzy. US Law won't allow filming with animals unless they're "trained professionals" or have handlers available to be "safe". Just ask Roy.

Pages: 1 4 replies