Pages: 1 11 replies

In keeping with our policy to provide
outlandish and unusual entertainment,
Purple Orchid Exotic Tiki Lounge
is delighted to present, all the way from San Francisco

Project Pimento

Saturday, November 13th, 10pm
$5 cover

"What is unusual about Project Pimento?" I'm glad you asked. Project Pimento features an instrument called the Theramin. Not only was the Theramin the first electronic instrument ever invented (1919), it is the only musical instrument played without touching it.

I have lied in the past, I will probably lie in the future, but I ain't lyin' now! Don't miss this show!

Find out more about Project Pimento at http://projectpimento.com and find out more about the Theramin at http://theremin.info/info-47-_What_is_a_Theremin.html.
Purple Orchid is located at
221 Richmond St., El Segundo
(310) 322-5829

DZ

DolphinTiki & I will be there - anyone else??

P

Yeah, I'm planning on showing up. I really enjoyed their performance at Oasis and it will be great to see them at the PO. Theremin and Funky Monkey!

TB

Utopiandreem & I will be there as well!

Dale and I are going to be there.

Ran

The
Velours
will
be
there

H

I'm a solid... maybe. I really want to be there as Project Pimento are fantastic, and I'm crazily overdue for a visit to the Purple Orchid, but I have a friend visiting from out of town, and I don't know yet if this will fit into our schedule.

Count me in! I look forward to seeing the T.C. at the P.O. in E.S. for P.P.(you know what I mean!).

-Weird Unc

H

hey Weirduncletiki is back yeah.....

Weirduncletiki is in town?! That alone is worth the trip to the PO!

[ Edited by: Wersmo Derinc on 2004-11-12 19:51 ]

Dang germs...have to miss out this time...boooooooooooo

Thanks for the super welcome back, gang! I had a blast. Twas swell time with the gang at Purple Orchid! The sublime sounds of Project Pimento! Much fun!

-Weird Unc

Pages: 1 11 replies