Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Rattiki finally got a chance to weigh the Tiki masks frm the P.I.

Pages: 1 6 replies

R

I have weighed them and sent out the USPS priority cost to all that originally e-mailed me in May that I had a zip code for. I have done my best to guestimate this and it will not be perfect but there are no intentional handling charges. :wink: If you ordered a mask(s) and have not heard from me, please let me know since I may have not connected all the dots.

R

Thanks guys for you quick responses! I will try and get these out on Sat morning to you.

R

I am sending out all the masks to those I received PayPals from already today. If you haven't had the chance or are a bit short at the moment it's no drama, there is plenty of time. BUT if you haven't paid because you haven't heard from me or are still need a quote of your shipping costs, please drop me a line at [email protected]

K
Kono posted on Mon, Nov 8, 2004 5:58 PM

Got mine today Carl, very very nice masks. Thanks!

R

Second mailing went out today. Sorry it took a bit but I have had only Thursday off since last weekend and it was Veteran's Day (P.O. closed).

Meanwhile I have recieved payments from everyone that contacted me since I've been back except Tiki Toa, Susane, Sugar Caddy Daddy & Ragin Rarotangan. I post this so if you have paid me and your name is here something is a miss and you need to contact me. Otherwise ther is no great hurry, just let me know wuz up :wink:

Carl, got mine yesterday and it is more stunning than the pictures gave it credit for! Thanks again.

[ Edited by: Dimethios on 2004-11-16 21:54 ]

R

Glad you like them guys (and gals) I have a few of the Savages and Cannibals left which I posted about on the market place area with a couple of pix. https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=11865&forum=12&2 They'll be available at Tikicentral price of $25 each (+shipping) until just after Turkey Day, than what's left I'll list on eBay.

THANX! :)

Pages: 1 6 replies