Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tangaroa now on sale

Pages: 1 20 replies

G
GECKO posted on Fri, Nov 5, 2004 2:24 PM

Aloha TC ohana,

I've been swamped but here it finally is. My tribe of Tangaroa'z are ready to see da rest of da world.

Because I'm still behind a little on my hand painted Tangaroas I have to hold onto the ones with it's buto. There wasn't many of those made because I didn't think it would get the reponce that it has gotten. Every person who has requested a Tangaroa ask for the one with his "buto"(penis) as we say here in Hawaii. I didn't know how peopo would feel drinking out of a mug with a buto looking at his companion dead in the face(befor I decided the tapa cloth malo) so we made more w/out it. It's just as bad ass though w/out because you can really see its legs holding up the mug. I won't be able to tell untill after December of how many I have left with. I stared the exclusive hand painted versions with it's buto so I have to finish that way sorry. If there are any left you will be da first to know.

Well, for TC members it's $25+ $12.55 for shipping from Hawaii to us mainland. I will ship to other countries just email me your zip.

Mount Bumatay is on Christmas special for only $15! down from $20. buy them both and they can be mailed in the same box for $16 to the mainland. If you are just getting the Bumatay $7 is shipping.

you can pay by paypal by creditcard, MO or checks. You know da story w/checks.

please just tell me your TC member name for the $25 price on Paypal because these are going on ebay at a buy it now for $30 and I don't want to charge you guys the wrong price. Note on paypal what your paying for please! [email protected] is the paypal addy.

Mahaloz for your cotinued support TC!
Great job Hanford! it's a Int Marketplace!

Mount Bumatay is on Christmas sale $15

everyone else that has ordered the other mugs should have gotten them already. Email me with any questions.

Aloha

[ Edited by: gecko on 2004-11-08 00:50 ]

T

Gecko - my check is on the way! I want both, and the Tang with the buto.

Totals:
Tang - $25
Bumatay - $15
Shipping for both - $16

$56 total. I'm sending a check. What's your mailing address?

K
Kono posted on Fri, Nov 5, 2004 6:31 PM

On 2004-11-05 17:53, Tiki-bot wrote:
Gecko - my check is on the way! I want both, and the Tang with the buto.

Totals:
Tang - $25
Bumatay - $15
Shipping for both - $16

$56 total. I'm sending a check. What's your mailing address?

Tiki-bot,

Gecko's holding all the buto's. No buto for you! Or me, for that matter, not that I...oh nevermind...

G
GECKO posted on Fri, Nov 5, 2004 6:41 PM

Funny Kono! I really needed to hold onto these but I think if I'll let 30 go it won't hurt the "buto" inventory. I should still be able to get out my painted orders. those won't be on ebay, only here. First come first served by the Tangaroa w/ da "Buto"

K

Oh Boy! I want buto!

[ Edited by: Kalikiana on 2004-11-05 18:54 ]

N

Hey Gecko, I just emailed you. I would like to buy both.

K
Kono posted on Fri, Nov 5, 2004 7:40 PM

Hey Gecko

I'd like two butos and one buto-less. Email on the way! Mahaloz!

[ Edited by: Kono on 2004-11-05 19:43 ]

UB

I decided to go for the "Tangaroa Flash" model.
(Batteries not included)

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2004-11-06 23:04 ]

Order placed!

I've been waiting for this mug since the moment I saw it. Gecko, Thanks for such a great design.

-Z

Even if it does not have buto, it sure has butt-o!

Hey!

Got mine in the mail today... A hell of alot faster than I thought. It's even cooler in person. I'm gonna have to put my Holy Grail into storage and throw away my Maltese Falcon to give this mug prime location on my shelf!

-Z

Thanks Gecko! Got my Tangaroa w/ buto today and it's BIGGER and BETTER than I ever imagined! I'm very pleased. Looks incredible on my bar along with my other Gecko mugs! Keep 'em coming Gecko and I'll keep collecting 'em!
K

hey GECKO!

virtual cash is on its way to you, bro.

mahalo! j$

K
Kono posted on Mon, Nov 15, 2004 3:19 PM

Got mine in the mail today and you really outdid yourself Gecko. Awesome mug and it's HUGE too (the mug I mean). Much bigger than I expected. Anyone who hasn't ordered one of these is doing themself a disservice. Even you who only like the vintage mugs, this mug looks more vintage than your mugs. It looks like it belongs in a museum. Great job Gecko.

gotta hand it to you! This is one of the most outstanding mugs from an independant. -well worth the clams!! well crafted clever design. keep up the good work!! If anyone hasn't ordered this mug yet I urge you to do so.....

hey gecko - maybe i am slow but i can't follow this thread - do ya got any with the butos available (i love the tapas cloth) - lemmie know and i would be more than happy to shoot ya some paypal cash.

thanks - michael g

G
GECKO posted on Fri, Dec 10, 2004 9:15 PM

Eh howzit braddah,

I have the non buto Tangaroas left. I just started a ebay store because my web designer has been suuupa busy to update da site. So that's where I'll be doing some of my mainland buisness to.

cut and paste da link to da ebay store to see a hand painted Tangaroa among other art if you get da time.

Shaka

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3946411639&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Gecko I just wanted to tell you how much we
love our fancy painted, tapa clad Tangaroa.

He is truly the king of our collection!

Mahalo from Canada,
Shani & Jeff

Wana barter Thongarora for Tangarora???

G
GECKO posted on Sat, Dec 11, 2004 9:26 AM

Ho! that explains it all now!!! No, I don't do Thongaroa Ben, Keep'um yourself. I'm sure there's sumting in your shop I can use....No worries, I'll stop buy and say hello when I get there next year....

so i finally got this mug, and it is hands down my favorite....any word on any new mug designs by the almighty gecko????.....

Pages: 1 20 replies