Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Tiki Tiki Shinjuku Mug For Sale by Tikifish

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6129990482&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Check her out! What a beauty! Plus free bonus goodies if the winning bidder is a TC member.

It has breasts!

Sweet! First time that I see the infamous "Surf God" (-ess) from BOT p.239 as a mug. If you got any more, would you trade for a Spanish mug?

T

I will have to take a peek at my Book of Tiki when I get home! Can I post the picture on the auction if I think it will add some interest?

Thanks for asking, please use me...my book I mean.
I have a 10 inch statue made of heavy plaster of this babe, and have seen the same in wood. I believe it is a Milan Guanko design.

I bet you don't have any extras of that mug, I know what a bitch it is to lug Tiki mugs from one continent to another.

T

Just looked it up in the book - amazing!
I will post the pic from the book later, I am too tired to do it tonight. Thanks for your blessings, o wise one! Check your PM's once in a while too, will you?

T

I got a very interesting question for this item! Read the item description for info - your mug could come filled with TIm Horton's coffee!

I believe the questioner may have been confusing this mug with Tim Hortons "beef stew in a bread bowl". Very close resemblance.

Pages: 1 7 replies