Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

newest creations from the sophisticated savage

Pages: 1 14 replies

S
B

Hey sosavage, I think your stuff looks good, can you post larger pic's instead of the thumbnails?
Welcome to TC

S

hey man thanks ,
i just figure out how to post these and they came out all shrunken i really don't know how to change this at the moment but im on it

B

When you open the pics to maximum size in Shutterfly, then you right click and click properties and follow that thru to create the link. I think you are not opening the pic and therefore are creating a link to the thumb.

S

all fixed check out pics now

Hey SoSav
Nice work, really nice. I appreciate the departure from tradition. ( I'm sure this is a point of conflict for some)

I like the too much coffee swirl in the forehead, and use of color...And the cartoony teeth and tongue.

I have long thought some city should do with Tikis what Lucerne and Chicago has done with those fiberglass cows, and place them all over. Work like this makes me feel like this is possible.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Gigantalope

[ Edited by: Gigantalope on 2004-11-10 08:04 ]

B

Much better. Yes, a different approac. and I Love it. You are getting some great detail and the expressions are excellent. Nice stuff.

Oaky, now I see what we're talkin' about.

On 2004-11-09 18:02, sosavage wrote:

Really nice work, sosavage. Love the wild colors & original designs.

A-A

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

[ Edited by: Aaron's Akua on 2004-11-10 13:05 ]

D

Sosavage,those are sofabulous!Love the great colors and designs-let's hear it for pushing the tiki envelope!

V

Those are Awesome! Where do you find the time? You gotta be single.

great stuff......vibrant!!!!

S

hey all thanksfor the kudos , and stay tuned for more new creations from the sophisticated savage
mahalo

great stuff! for sale? will be driving my pickup truck through fla last2 weeks of feb.would love opp. to buy 1 or 2 let me know thanks TD

tiki david ,yes they are for sale . just drop me a line at my website http://www.sosavage.com and let me know when youll be passing through.

Wow. Great new stuff SS!

BTW, I have always thought that you have the coolest tiki website design I have ever seen. The little moving, blinking tiki eyes crack me up every time. And it loads quick too!

Pages: 1 14 replies