Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Bamboozled tiki lights

Pages: 1 5 replies

Hey everybody, come on down to the Huntington Beach pier's "art-a-fair" nov. 27 & 28 and check out the Bamboozled tiki lights booth. Good times...good lights(& other stuff too)

Hey now, I've been looking for some lights Tiki like but I'm doubting I can make it to Huntington (I'm NYC) do you have a site or any reference - I've been looking for good outdoor tiki type lights that are not the same as everyone elses pink flamingos and tikis.
If not Thats cool - I figured I'd ask! -Thanks either way

P

Oriental Trading Company.

I like the split bamboo ones best.

Not sure if it's available anymore, but for a time Trader Joe's had a coconut ice cream that came frozen in a small, real coconut shell half. My mom loved the stuff, and every now and then she'd send me a bunch of the empty shells. Eventually I had enough to use for a cool string of lights that are unlike any I've seen elsewhere. They cast a nice, focused light on my bar without spilling too much ambient light into the room. A nice design if you can find the shells...

T

I still have some shells from that! They are small.... I don't know if TJ's still sells it though....

I really love the size - they work great for either torch-snuffers or twinkle light shades. A shame TJ's doesn't seem to have the stuff anymore...

Pages: 1 5 replies